Campion's Landscaping and Grading

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since September 2013

Awards & Badges

PO Box 3

Alva, FL 33920

Serving Southwest Florida since 1986...

lawn & landscaping (6)tree service (3)hardscaping (1)drain pipe installation (1)courier (1)excavating (1)

07/02/2020

John was very easy to work with and he did a great job. His prices were competitive, he explained what needed to be done, and he corrected conditions that had been a serious problem for a long time. He was prompt and completed the work professionally. I would highly recommend John for drainage work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Excavated yard and installed drain pipe to disburse rain water from gutters. Landscaped area after installation

CATEGORY delivery service,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2020

01/15/2020

I contacted Mr. Campion and he got the project done for me ASAP! Very professional and did a great job! I would highly recommend him, and would definitely use him again! Thank you John!!! He gets a 10 in my book!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me with a fill dirt and a project that I needed done ASAP

CATEGORY landscaping,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/12/2019

12/21/2019

On time and very professional I would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
John cleared the area along our property line due the over growth from the vacant lot next door . He also removed some trees and trimmed back some palm trees.

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2019

11/03/2019

Campion provided all services on schedule and as promised. I am very happy with the end product. I will hire them again and refer them to all my contacts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaping,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

10/23/2019

Only took a couple days from time of hire to complete the work I explained my very quick deadline and he made it happen and done a excellent job I highly reccomend Champion Landscape

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
excavating

CATEGORY excavators

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

11/29/2018

John Campion is very good on communication and letting me know what was going on. He did a great job. I would recommend him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regraded my backyard and came in and did some more grading, yardwork, and dirt moving.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2018

11/27/2018

I was very happy with it. It went very smoothly, there were no issues. I live in a neighborhood where a lot of people drive up and down. To clear the lot, it took a lot. I'd say about a dozen huge loads left every day. At the end of each day, the job site was always cleaned up very neatly. He takes a lot of pride in his work and he's very proud of trying to get it where you'll like it. The price w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a total lot clearing around an existing home that was covered with trees. He removed all of them without doing any damage to the home whatsoever. They also did all of the driveway and the road coming into the property. Also built up some sea wells across the drainage area, which looks a lot better and stays in place.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

11/27/2018

Everything went well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have cut down several large oak trees for me on several occasions.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2018

07/08/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Reshelled and graded driveway. Looks great. Did not leave until it was perfectly level.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2016

Landscaping, mulch and distribution, environmental services, removal of invasive plants and trees, Landclearing,acreage mowing, shell and stone driveways built, grinding, grading and final grading, delivery of topsoil, rock, shell, stone, fill dirt, base rock, asphalt patch and seal, installation of culvert pipes, excavation of lakes, ponds and ditches, solutions to pooling water, repair of holes along seawalls, rip rap walls, erosion problems.

We do not offer fountains, pumps.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover