Zembower's Auto Center

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

956 East Altamonte Dr

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Our auto repair shop is conveniently located in Altamonte Springs, Florida. Our quality ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) master certified mechanics at Zembower's Auto Center employ todays latest automotive technology and are equipped to handle all major and minor auto repair services on foreign and domestic vehicles. Additional DBA - Transmatic Inc....

Auto Service (55)Auto Tires (15)Oils/Lubricants (15)Auto Inspections (13)Air Conditioning - Auto (11)Engine Repair (9)Oils/Lubricants - Classic Cars (5)Transmission - Classic Cars (5)Transmission (3)Suspension (3)Auto Radiators (2)Service - Classic Cars (2)

10/22/2019

Very well. Service was performed in a timely manner and the mechanics are very knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Routine oil changes, tire rotations

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2019

Thank you for the nice comments and taking your time to do a review.

10/21/2019

Zembower’s Auto Center has always gone above and beyond. They make sure my vehicle is always well taken care of. They are my go to for everything from oil changes to engine repair. From the front staff in the office to the mechanics in the back, I always have a great experience. Their care and knowledge are why I have trusted them with my vehicles for years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Engine repair

CATEGORY auto repair, car tires, car inspections

Thank you for being a loyal customer for years. We appreciate the kind words and for you taking your time to give us a review.

10/15/2019

Good experience. This is my goto place for all 5 of my cars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil and tires

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciated you taking your time to give us a review.

10/14/2019

It has always been a good experience, because the staff is friendly and helpful. We have always been pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have worked on our cars over many years

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

Thank you for being a long time customer and taking your time to give us a review.

07/28/2019

Excellent! Wprk was performed in a timely manner and woth no problems!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2019

10/18/2018

I was a first time customer and i will recommend this place to anyone with car service needs. I searched this place through Angie's list after getting 2 quotes from 2 different companies that i thought was overpriced. This company is honest, straightforward & fair priced. They will inspect and will explain what you need done and will not "up sell" you for more money. Ramon was very helpful. Thank ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
30,000 miles maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2018

Thank you for giving us a chance to earn your trust. We look forward to assisting you in the future. We appreciate the kind words.

08/03/2018

No problems, courteous, professional and knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change and inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We appreciate you being a long time customer.

07/21/2018

I was very pleased with the service, which was professionally discussed and accomplished. I was sure I needed a manual clutch replacement, but after inspection, was informed that it was not necessary at this time, saving me considerable money. The fluid changes were easily accomplished, as was the A/C repair, which was well diagnosed and only required relay replacement rather than a major overhaul...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection of all mechanical and fluid systems on a 10 year old automobile and service those requiring action.

CATEGORY auto repair, radiator service, car inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

We appreciate you taking your time to give us a review. Thank you for the kind words. It is our pleasure assisting our customers.

07/20/2018

The work performed was excellent and I was very satisfied and I would continue to use them for my automotive needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front end / alignment work

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking your time to give us a review. We appreciate the kind words. We always strive to give our customers the best auto repair and customer service experience.

07/19/2018

Good...Happy with service. Don Overchuck

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Frontend Alignment

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2018

Thank you for being a long time customer. We appreciate you taking your time to give us a review.

Auto Service, Engine, Tires, Exhaust, Brakes, Suspension, AC System

We work on all makes and models

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available