Teleport Moving

A7 REVIEWS

Founded 2007

1075 Orienta Ave # A

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Serving all of Central Florida and beyond, the professionals at Teleport Transportation, LLC/ DBA Teleport Moving, are the go to, full service BBB accredited moving company you can trust with your family's next in state relocation! Call now for a free estimate!...

Moving Companies (7)

11/15/2019

Yannik was the first person to contact me about the move. He was helpful, friendly, reasonable and quick about giving me the answers I really needed and assured me I would be happy. He always returned my emails promptly. Very professional. Yannik sent 3 of the friendliest, nicest young men ever to move us! Adriel, Jamaica & Mitch arrived at our move-out apartment at 8:15 AM - right on time! They f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved us from one apartment in Altamonte Springs to a new apartment in Mt. Dora. They wrapped all furniture, sealed boxes that needed extra sealing, placed various items in a large carrier box, loaded all items into the truck and unloaded all items and placed them where requested.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/09/2019

09/21/2019

Things went great. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company. They even kept us informed during storm on the way there. They really worked hard and fast. Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2019

Thank you so much for your Business!!!

06/13/2019

It was excellent. They were friendly, fast, careful, informative, respectful, strong, and personable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Office moved - boxes, equipment, and furniture.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2019

06/07/2019

It was good. I was very satisfied, they moved down my furniture.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They moved me into an apartment.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

03/05/2019

They arrived late due to the previous move taking a little longer than expected. However, when I messaged to find out where they were, I got an immediate response and updates. They then threw in an extra guy for free to help make up the time. A super friendly, professional group of guys. All my stuff arrived safely and quickly. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was moving from a 2 bedroom apartment to another within the same complex.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

Thank you for your business , and thank you for your understanding !!!

01/30/2019

They are so much cost efficient and so careful with my stuff.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They helped me move.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2018

01/23/2019

They did an awesome job! Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2018

We are offering moving, delivery, Pod loading/unloading, customer truck loading and unloading, full service packing and moving , Piano moving.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal