Lugo, Dr. Miguel

• Angie's List since October 2008

NA Rated | 7 Reviews

09/15/2013

Dr. Lugo has done my husband's corneal transplant, both of my parents' cataract surgeries, and evaluation of my son's eyes for complications of his Marfan syndrome (genetic disease of connective tissue that can cause problems with the eyes). I can say without reservation that Dr. Lugo is the most caring and professional physician that I have ever encountered. His gracious attitude makes us feel as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This particular appointment was for an annual exam and cataract evaluation for my elderly mom, but we have a long history of going to Dr. Lugo for many eye situations for various family members.

04/27/2013

He's very good. I wouldn't change him for anything. I've been going to him for about 20 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual visit.

03/27/2013

Dr. Miguel Lugo is my eye doctor. It's been about a year since I saw him, He asked me what do we have the pleasure of helping you with, and I said I just want a hug. He has the kindest voice, beautiful, beautiful bedside manner. Tremendous person. He's just wonderful. He's very prompt unless he has an emergency, he is very, very prompt. He is just good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Miguel Lugo is my eye doctor. I saw him for a regular eye exam. He did a cornea transplant on me.

CATEGORY pediatric ophthalmologist

04/19/2012

He has a wonderful demeanor and he was kind. I was scared and he told me not to be scared and that he would be there with me. He is patient, sweet, and has a great bedside manner. His whole staff makes you feel warm and cuddly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Lugo is my ophthalmologist. I saw him for cataract surgery.

02/27/2012

He is so popular that it is sometimes difficult to get in. You are the only one that he is concerned about when you go in to see him. He sits down and takes the time to talk to you and explains to you. He would be my recommendation if someone wanted a good doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Dr. Miguel Lugo for eye care. He did both of my cataract surgeries. I now go in once a year to make sure everything is going okay.

Ophthalmologist.

Similar businesses in your area...

LasikPlus