IQ Painters

Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Residential

Residential

house painting202032751
Preparation and Painting Exterior of house and pool deck. Prep includes pressure washing, filling cracks, caulking, protecting windows, trenching house. Paint used Sherwin Williams Emerald Acrylic Latex Paint

IQ Painters is a residential and commercial painting contractor based in Orlando Florida and serving all of Central Florida from Kissimmee to Orlando to Lake Mary and beyond. Licensed and insured, we are dependable, professional, courteous and punctual. We boast a two year quality guarantee and use top industry products exclusively for exceptional performance and long lasting quality....
Residential Orlando - Image

Residential Orlando

house painting

202032825
Residential Apopka  - Image

Residential Apopka

house painting

202032703

house painting (15)interior painting (5)pressure washing (3)

06/19/2020

Nate and his team were great to work with. Provided excellent results at a fair and reasonable price and in a very timely manner. I would definitely hire them again for future work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior Painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2020

05/30/2018

It went great! Nate always gets back to you right away and is extremely professional and courteous. The painters were in and out so fast, much faster than I expected and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting interior walls and doors. Minor drywall repairs. Exterior front door.

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

12/16/2016

They did a wonderful job! From start to finish, we couldn't have been more pleased. We would IQ again anytime we need painting services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed the entire exterior of our house to be painted a new color.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2016

07/05/2016

From the first call to the last inspection, Nate was very courteous and professional. He provided an estimate very quickly and had very good follow-up, even providing me with information about the paint that would be used to complete the job. Due to scheduling, we were out of town when the painters completed the service, but our house sitter said that there were no problems. When we returned, our ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint exterior of our home.

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2016

04/07/2016

We were very happy with the job they did. Nate handled the whole project from the initial estimate to making sure the painters understood everything that was to be done and the final walk down with me. He is very knowledgeable and professional and easy to work with. Same goes for the painters. The project took right at 7 days to complete with two painters. The only negative thing that we noticed a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired IQ Painters to paint our house exterior and a few rooms inside. We had them do everything from the body, trim, eaves, balcony railings, light fixtures, ceiling fans, back porch deck, pool band & retaining wall, seawall, the boat dock and stain the porch ceilings and front doors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2016

04/07/2016

IQ Painters painted our house a couple of weeks before and did a great job so we decided to have them do the pavers too. I had already pressure washed the pavers so that reduced the price a bit.  They were punctual, rolled on the sealer and finished in a few hours. It took 5 gallons of Seal King paver stone sealer. The pavers look great!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealed ~1000 sqft of pavers around our pool

CATEGORY pressure washing,house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2016

03/18/2016

SHOWED UP ON SCHEDULE, CAREFULLY PAINTED ALL AREAS, CLEANED UP WHEN FINISHED

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PAINTED ALL TRIM ON HOUSE, PAINTED DOCK AND BOATHOUSE

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2016

01/06/2016

Nate, the owner is very customer friendly. He and his team will work relentlessly to satisfy you. The professional layout of Nate's written proposal gives you an idea of what to expect. Although he got confused over some very basic instructions which I clearly articulated, it all turned out well in the end. The two-man crew who worked on my house were perfectionists and friendly. If I had to have ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting, gables and trim, two colors.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2015

11/23/2015

I am a returning customer for IQ painters. Nate and his team painted my old house about 2 years ago and did a phenomenal job. When I closed on my new house a month ago, the first thing I did was gave Nate a call to schedule a paint job for my new house. As expected, the house looks fantastic! Nate took the time out of his busy Saturday to come and do an estimate, and was there at exactly the time ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior prep and paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2015

08/30/2015

I needed to get this small job done quickly. It took 5 days from my initial phone call to job completion which I was thrilled. The quality of work, organization of the work, punctualitu are outstanding and professional. Nate inspected the work before turnover to me. Jose did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted stairway walls and bathroom vanity cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2015

IQ Painters offers residential and commercial painting services (interior and exterior). We provide specialty coatings including metal coatings and epoxy coatings. In addition to painting, we provide pressure washing and waterproofing services.

Major repairs to wood, dry wall and concrete.

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa