Heavy Hitter Construction, LLC.

A 13 Reviews

Founded 2017 •

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

628 Turkey Creek

Alachua, FL 32615

Hello, My name is Ricky Allen and I am President of Heavy Hitter Construction, LLC. We are a Veteran owned company who specialize in Handyman tasks and residential remodeling. We currently service North Central Florida and surrounding areas. At Heavy Hitter we pride ourselves on attention to detail and setting the standard for others to follow. Scope of work that we provide are as follows: carpentry, painting, drywall, light plumbing, light electrical, trim and cabinet installation with counter tops, flooring installation, tile, wood/laminate, deck builds/repairs, siding, etc. We thank you for your time and look forward to the opportunity to earn your business. Best Regards, Ricky Allen Heavy Hitter Construction, LLC. President (305) 509 - 9222 Heavyhitterconstruction@gmail.com...

siding (7)door (6)house painting (2)home builder (2)window (2)interior painting (1)home remodeling (1)general contracting (1)handyman (4)roofing (3)electrical (3)plumbing (2)

03/08/2020

Talked to him once. Sent the information and pictures he asked for and never heard from him again. Still searching for someone to do the repair. Will never use Angie’s list for recommendations again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Soffit repair at roof line

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

01/05/2020

Well, I don't think it went as well for them as it did for us. The owner was there EVERYDAY, and showed exceptional care, even running into roadblocks the whole time. We rent a older home, that needed a whole new bathroom. The pipes where cast iron and way out of date. Every day they came, they acted professional, and we all got the sense that he would not leave any stone unturned, therefore we kn...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new bathroom

CATEGORY contractors,drywall,electrician,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,roofing,siding,windows,home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,house painters,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2020

01/04/2020

Ricky and his crew did fantastic work and were very professional. Our job proved a bit tougher than expected, but Ricky made sure it was completed properly. I highly recommend Heavy Hitter Construction and will definitely consider them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
light fixture installed, two bathroom fans installed, leaky patio roof sealed

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

10/23/2019

They would never call. I called several times and left messages. Do you have any other door repair companys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Need bottom of door repaired.

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2019

05/03/2019

Heavy Hitter Construction and Mr. Ricky Allen are truly great. I cannot adequately convey my appreciation and respect for the work they did for me. From my first call, through the estimate process, through the actual work, and to the final receipt, Mr. Allen was dedicated to assuring my absolute comfort with the process and satisfaction with the results. He is a gentleman, a true professional, inc...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
pressure washing, siding repair, exterior painting, replace side garage door

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service,siding,house painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/29/2019

02/10/2019

We are very pleased. Highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Change door out

CATEGORY siding,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/06/2019

02/10/2019

The men did a perfect job the door looks perfect

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solid garage door change to a door with a glass in it

CATEGORY doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2019

01/29/2019

They worked very professional, I am very pleased with the work and I will use them again in the future, the whole crew was friendly as well and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some of the house sidings and chimney due to wood rots

CATEGORY handyman service,siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/11/2019

01/25/2019

They were very professional, they came promptly, came 8 o'clock on a Saturday morning, they know exactly what they were doing, and did the work very professionally, I highly recommend them and would definitely be hire them again in a heartbeat, I will actually be calling them again to do some work for me very soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window Trim Removal, Hardy board removal & replacement. motion lights replacement and ring doorbell installation

CATEGORY siding,windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

01/24/2019

They were professional. They did a good job. Answered my questions. I was very pleased with the outcome. Very responsive and quick.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To replace a few of siding.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Siding, Doors,Handyman, Flooring

Roofing, Any Chimney work, Any Gutter repairs or replacements.