Tuckers Carpet

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since January 2010

Tuckers Carpet is an independent contractor for flooring sales and installations. We feel the company is based on quality, honesty & pride. We have been in business for over 13 years & most of our business is based upon referrals. We have 2 crews for installations & we are looking to expand our business everyday. Bruce Tucker is the owner, he measures every job & his wife Terri runs the office from the time the customer is contacted to the end of the installation. We feel strongly that you need to communicate, educate and work with your customers. All of our estimates are free & we will bring samples to your home,if we do not bring what you are looking for then we do have a showroom you can visit off Basin Rd. We at Tuckers Carpet look forward to working with you....

Mike Little Flooring

Mike little flooring is a full service flooring company . I have been in business in the South Jersey area for 20 years I offer Sales and installation of all flooring products Carpet,vinyl.hardwood Wholesale pricing, shop at home Service, or you can go to my showroom located in bellmawr, cherry hill I

03/08/2017

The planning was good and everything fits. The work was done at the expected time and was to our convenience. It looks good and only time will tell how well it wears. Some wood from the previous floor came through to the basement and should have been cleaned up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen floor replaced. The job included removing the previous damaged flooring, replacing the subfloor and moving appliances. We picked out the flooring at their store/showroom.

04/25/2014

They were resonably priced and they did a good job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new floor in our powder room and removed and replaced some tiles in our kitchen

03/29/2014

Bruce was very prompt and brought samples for me to choose from. When none were what I wanted, he listened and came again with the PERFECT carpet. The installers were actually half an hour early to do the job! Bruce and Terry were always polite and responsive. I will use their services again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new carpeting ifor my living room, hallway and stairs.

CATEGORY flooring

Tuckers Carpet offers all types of flooring, carpet, vinyl, hardwood, tile & laminate

MasterCard, Check, Visa