QUALITY FAMILY CONSTRUCTION LLLC

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since July 2008

OWNER-OPERATED. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL & OCCASIONALLY PLUMBING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE FEES. MAY CONTACT BY EMAIL....

Soleil Home Improvements

We are you're #1 choice in South Jersey. SHI Building and Remodeling has more than 15 years experience in remodeling and renovations. For more information, call us now! (856) 906-2420

03/22/2014

See above. It went bad and they provided nothing. Guess they planned on spending 15 minutes discussing our two projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Showed up for a 2:00 appointment. Called me at 2:15 telling me he was leaving and would reschedule. I told him I thought the appointment was 2:30 and I was 3 minutes away. He said he just pulled away and the other guy left to. He said he would try to reach the guy to see if he could come back. Never heard back from him. I guess this contractor has too much work and doesn't need my money. I understand we were 15 minutes late, but we got the impression they were in a hurry and didn't want to talk to anyway. We would have gotten a return phone call if they were truly interested in talking to us about our projects.. Lesson learned and we won't be calling this company in the the future. Must be nice to have too much work!

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

After talking with [member name removed] on the phone and responding to emails we planned a Saturday visit at 2pm. We were there at 1:55pm and the house was empty and dark. I called you on your phone with no response. We waited till 2:15 then left. My partner and I left in separate vehicles to go back to our families. [member name removed] called me 5 min after we left the estimate, I did ask to r...

08/20/2013

It's been great so far. He tells us whatever needs to be done, he does it. He's holding back when we know they're doing wrong or something. I'm very pleased with them. He's very well educated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are currently using Quality Family Construction. We're having them put on the windows, they tore down the wall and they put in our closet for us.

CATEGORY remodeling

12/20/2012

The installation of the custom door was flawless, despite the unique and custom nature of the door chosen by us, not the installer. The work was one on time and the job site was clean, both during and after the installation was complete. I appreciate the attention to detail by Quality Family Construction!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Entry door removal, and installation of new custom door and storm door

CATEGORY remodeling

09/09/2011

I just wanted to be sure that you received our impression which we are very pleased. We appreciate your service. You were able to connect us with almost a neighbor in this area of North Wilmington whose children share our schools. They were a pleasure to work with and they were highly professional and even fun at times so we are very pleased so far. Because we have sort of a computer glitch right ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have remodeled our kitchen and dining room. They completely remodeled our kitchen and partially remodeled our dining room which became a great room with the kitchen.

01/02/2011

Harry and Andy were good to work with and their subcontractors were also good. They were flexible with changes in our schedule and were easy to communicate with. I was home during most of the work but often had to be away for short periods of time but trusted them completely in our house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had the tub replaced and the surronding walls and floor tiled.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

GENERAL CONTRACTING, REMODELING, ADDITIONS & DECKS.

ROOFS.