May's Plumbing Works LLC

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since August 2013

2314 Pyle St.

Wilmington, DE 19805

May's Plumbing Works, LLC has been in business for over twenty years serving Northern Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania. Darren May founded the company in 1995 on the premise that plumbing is a skilled craft. His goal, deliver high quality plumbing services at affordable prices and treat each customer's home or business as if it was his own. He wanted anyone who saw the company's work to say, "That was done professionally and with great skill and care". Twenty years later, it's still Darren's primary goal! Our highly skilled professionals focus on each customer's needs by listening to their concerns and providing the services necessary to resolve them. HIC # PA066794...

Plumbing (10)
D

03/23/2018

Find another plumber who is trustworthy and appreciates your business. Surly, expensive and dishonest. I hired Mays in November of 2017. I provided pictures of the issues, valve stems had to be replaced in my sink levers and hand spray. The man they sent was clearly irritated to have to do the work, which I chose to ignore. He confirmed the valve stem had to be replaced for all items. He advised t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace sink faucet and tub hand spray valves

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

03/08/2018

Fine. Darren responded and repaired the tub drain within 4 hours of my initial call even though he was short staffed that day. Extremely professional and responsive. He is a magician when it comes to plumbing challenges.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second Floor tub drain rotted and needed to be replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2018

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure working with you!!

08/24/2017

Very good - they responded quickly for my request for quote. Worked with me to schedule project around appliance delivery. Price was fair for work that needed to be done. Everything worked out well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing installation for water, drain, and dryer vent for new washer/dryer installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2017

Thank you very much for your review! We appreciate it!!

06/09/2017

Jamey was on time and between 8:30 am and 1pm, replaced all the tub fixtures inside a lathe and plaster wall, installed shut off valves to both the hot and cold water in the bathtub, strapped up the pipe in the basement, replaced the shut off valve to the water main, and cleaned up after himself!!! I was thrilled to discover that the internal line extra insurance I purchased from the water company...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My house was built in 1950 and still had the original bathtub fixtures. They had rotted with time and were leaking badly. Because they were leaking hot water, it became a safety concern for my furry family. Of course, there were no shut off valves on the 1950s plumbing, so I started to shut off the water when not in use. The shut off valve to the hoise began to leak as well! Jamey came out and provided an estimate within two days of my messaging them on Angie's List.

CATEGORY plumbing

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure working with you!!

04/12/2017

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/14/2016

01/30/2017

When I bring him out, he will fix what needs to be fixed and he will check everything else just to make sure there is no other issue.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Greg May’s Plumbing. I just had him out here yesterday. The tank on one of the toilets was leaking.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2017

01/30/2017

He is very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I started using Greg May’s Plumbing.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2012

01/29/2017

The toilet is back to normal! The work was done quickly and efficiently and the price was right. Actually, the price was lower than other plumbers in the area. I was also given the standing May's senior discount which helped bring the price down. I recommend May's Plumbing Works to all my friends!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to replace the entire flushing system in my main bathroom toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2013

06/15/2016

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2015

08/13/2013

I have used May's Plumbing for many years.  He is a very kind man, and also very high quality work.  Darrin goes above and beyond for his customers. I would recommend May's Plumbing Works to anyone who is looking for a plumber.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had May's Plumbing Works out recently to take care of a clogged toilet.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2013

Thank you very much for your review! We really appreciate it!!

Drain cleaning, sewer line inspection, water heaters, conditioners, tank-less, laundry tubs & faucets, garbage disposals, exterior hose faucets, fixture, toilet, sump & well pump, water tank, plumbing, check ups, water meter repair, replacement & installation.

Call and ask please because there is not much we don't do when it comes to plumbing and we have limited space to list services above!! Thanks

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing