Frank Devonshire General Contracting Inc

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since December 2009

www.frankdevonshire.com...

Ned Stevens Gutter Cleaning - Pennsylvania

When you choose Ned Stevens for your gutter cleaning, gutter repair, gutter installation, and other services, you can count on exceptional quality of work and outstanding customer service. Our labor staff are all our own employees, and we train them in our state-of-the-art training facility focusing on quality work. Our work is 100% Guaranteed. Your satisfaction is our goal. We want to make your gutter cleaning experience effortless. You never need to be home! We are fully insured and guarantee all of our work.

04/29/2020

I could not have asked for a better contractor to do work on my house. Frank’s whole team is amazing, they gave me weekly updates of what to expect for the coming week and were always available to answer any questions I had along the way. With all the work I had done you can tell they are very thorough with everything that they do and care about their work! I would recommend Frank to anyone that n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home improvement & Garage addition

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,concrete driveway,roofing,siding,home builders,doors

04/25/2020

Frank's company was great. The men were very quick and efficient. They kept the area very clean during the whole process of the job. The men were respectful, punctual and were able to inform us step by step as our project went along. I would recommend him to anyone getting work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Renovation

CATEGORY home builders,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

02/22/2019

Crew was professional, high quality work and cleaned up at the end of each day

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added a one car garage and replaced and added concrete driveway, walkway

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveway,garage doors,remodeling,roofing,siding,replacement windows,doors

02/21/2019

It was such a pleasure working with Devonshire Contracting and just hired them again to do my roof and patio. They do clean and professional work at a great price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done 3 jobs for me. Remodeled my kitchen, Bathroom and Basement

CATEGORY home builders

02/21/2019

I recently experienced devonshire contracting for a bathroom remodel. My overall experience with them was great & I loved the finish product! The team at devonshire contracting was not only professional but efficient, clean & punctual. I look forward to doing business with them in the future for any home fixing or remodeling .. you guys did amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY home builders