Delaware Orthopaedic Specialists, P.A.

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since August 2013

We are located at the following locations: 3401 Brandywine Parkway, Suite 101 Wilmington, DE 19803 302-655-9494 1941 Limestone Road, Suite 101 Wilmington, DE 19808 302-655-9494 1096 Old Churchmans Road Newark, DE 19713 302-655-9494 114 Sandhill Drive, Suite 103 Middletown, DE 19709 302-655-9494 (Satellite Site) 316 Lantana Drive, Lantana Square Hockessin, DE 19707 302-655-9494...

05/08/2017

Still recovering so can't answer this right now.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Neck surgery

CATEGORY orthopedics, spine doctor

07/23/2014

He is very competent and he is very pleasant and nice to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For an orthopaedic surgeon I would recommend Dr. Dellosse at Delaware Orthopedic Specialists, PA.

CATEGORY orthopedics

02/21/2014

The operation went ok, I was in the Hospital about 3 days and spent 5 days in the nursing home. It's been almost 6 months and I still have pain in my right leg and knee, I am now under the care of a pain Doctor.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A total right knee replacement.

CATEGORY knee doctor

C

12/21/2013

Surgery went great. Scar was minimal. Unfortunately, 6 months later the cyst was back. Service then deteriorated very quickly. No problem setting up appointment, but wait time in the office has been horrendous. They haven't come up with any good ideas for treatment and I get the impression that they don't want me to burden them with additional visits/consultations. The last 2 visits I've waited 45...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wrist problem - ganglion cyst. First interactions went well. Relatively good service. Recommended surgical removal which I agreed to.

CATEGORY orthopedics, hand doctor

09/09/2013

It was great. The offices were neat and tidy.

CATEGORY orthopedics

We are a multi-specialty group of Delaware Orthopaedic Surgeons who have expertise in total joint replacement, fractures, foot and ankle, hand, sports, trauma, osteoporosis and general orthopedics.