All United Roofing & Siding

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since February 2008

Since 1995 All United Roofing and Siding has been known as the premier roofing company in Delaware, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey. Our website is designed to explain your choices of products and services available for your roofing or home remodeling projects. Please review the various areas to help you make an informed decision and to build confidence. We are the right contractor for your roofing project. Your home protects you and your loved ones every day. Protect it for years to come with a quality GAF Roofing System installed by All United Roofing and Siding. We here at All United believe that good communication is the key to a successful project. We pride ourselves in being highly professional, always making sure to stay within your budget and time-frame. We have many pictures throughout our website of work that has been completed and will hopefully give you some ideas and evidence of the quality of work you can expect from All United....

N/A
Piazza Brothers construction

Chimney repairs repointing brick and block work windows doors etc. give me a call 610-333-6585

07/16/2019

The roof was installed flawlessly and in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total roof replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,chimney repair

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the review! Super happy you are completely your new roof, gutters & ALL UNITED!!

05/16/2019

The job was flawless. Timing excellent. Sales rep Zack was very attentive throughout the entire process, and Tom the owner was onsite through entire process. Would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roofing, Siding, Gutters, Etc

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing,siding,windows

[Member Name Removed], We are extremely happy to hear that you are so pleased with your project. I know we went over the ideal install time frame due to the importance of your job / work schedule - but the after pictures of your job say "so worth it" ! It did turn out beautifully. Have an amazing Summer! - Don't forget our Customer Referral Program !! Best Regards, Kimberley D. Sammon Manager 302-...

07/19/2018

I had my roof installed by All United last May, 2017. They were very good to work with. They explained the whole process, gave us a number of options and when they did the work, they were timely and professional. They cleaned up after themselves too so I did not see bits of roof everywhere! The price was very good and they had come recommended to me by someone in the next neighborhood over. Here i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof installation

CATEGORY roofing

Good Morning [Member Name Removed], I wanted to thank you for the kind words and rating. Don't forget about our Family & Friend Referral Program. Hope you and you family have an amazing Holiday Season. My Best, Kimberley D. Sammon Manager 302-999-9064 www.allunitedroofing.com

02/08/2018

Kim is in the office and goes above and beyond to make sure the whole job runs smoothly. Tom comes out and does the work. He and his coworker were outstanding. They are always very punctual and they are excellent in cleaning things up. They are very professional and they try to please the customer. They have done a great job and I would highly recommend them. I have hired them 3 times.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put on a new roof and also put on a new gutter system on one part of my gutters.

CATEGORY gutter repair,roofing

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]. Its always my pleasure working with you. Have an amazing 2018! Kim Sammon Manager 302-999-9064

07/20/2017

It went very well! The owner stayed in contact with me the whole time even when we were on vacation. The made accommodations for when it started raining abruptly even. They were very good and stayed on top of everything and even sent us pictures! I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired roof and siding.

CATEGORY roofing,siding

Roofing, skylights, chimney flashing, siding (including James Hardie siding), windows, doors, gutters, & roof inspections.

Roof or gutter Cleaning, slate tile roofs, Cedar Shake Shingle Install