ABX Contracting

Angie's List since June 2013

B Rated | 74 Reviews

ABX Contracting is your local home improvement and restoration company! We offer only the best service at the most affordable prices. Whether your looking to expand with your dream addition, or just clean out those dirty gutters, we do it all! No job too big or too small. ABX Contracting is a licensed, bonded and insured company. Give us a call today for a free estimate....

Y.a.kpowerwashing@gmail.com

Here at Y.A.K Powerwashing LLC take every job small or big to the full power. We service all homes and property needs. We have bundle discounts up to 15% off your job. Call or Schedule a free estimate today.

11/27/2015

They were wonderful.  They were very professional and did what I expected them to and beyond!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Redid the kitchen, put up and grouted a backsplash, installed a tile floor.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,flooring contractor,home remodeling

07/14/2015

See above. I do not fault them for the loss of the money for the coupons, but I do fault them for not returning the $600 material deposit. This was a very disappointing experience, and has made me think twice before purchasing another big deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing -- we talked about 2-3 different projects and they even came to put in new ceilings in my porch but the guy who came were unaware of the plan I'd worked out with someone else from the company so it didn't happen. Then when I asked for a return of the $600 materials deposit (in addition to what I had paid for a 'big deal' coupon) they said they were short on cash and could they just plan on doing another project? I did have other projects but we couldn't work out a plan that I felt good about (I needed some bigger work done in kitchen and bathroom but honestly I didn't quite trust them after the porch thing fell through). Then communication dropped off and in the end they did nothing, and kept my $600 materials deposit to boot! I sent them texts & emails multiple times to contact them since last spring and they would not respond.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,drywall,masonry,deck cleaning

08/19/2014

I tried to contact them several times before the expiration date. I only reached voicemail, left a message with my contact information, and they never got back in touch. I have since decided to have a larger remodel project done with in my kitchen and I want a refund for this Big Deal.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased a Big Deal for the installation of a ceramic tile backsplash. I wanted to have the work done in my kitchen.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

08/13/2014

We had some initial communication issues but they worked itself out.  The area was a small space that turned out to be a bit more difficult than expected such as the sink be installed poorly by a previous contracter but Chris was very professional and did a wonderful job.  He fixed the sink so it was installed properly.  He pays great attention to detail and does the job right.  I also used them t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tiled one of my bathrooms

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile

D

07/28/2014

I purchased a Big Deal for flooing tile work to be done.  When ABX came out to do the estimate they said the kitchen was "too big" to be done with the Deal I purchased.  They said they would do some other "handyman" type jobs around the home with my purchase if I wanted.  I agreed that they could install a hand rail on the stair case and hanging a french door instead.  Several months went by witho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing.  They would not do the job I needed done.

CATEGORY flooring contractor

We build custom homes and additions. We also offer the following, but not limited too, carpentry, kitchens and baths, basement remodeling, windows and doors, custom tile and hardwoods,decks, all phases of roofing, siding, stucco and exterior repairs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover