Summit Heating and Air Conditioning LLC

A 56 Reviews

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since August 2011

4361 S Dupont Pkwy

Townsend, DE 19734

Family owned and operated since beginning operations in 2010. Servicing all makes and models of HVAC equipment. NATE Certified, BBB Accredited, fully licensed, bonded, and insured. Multi-year winner of the Angie's List Super Service Award! Serving New Castle & Kent Counties, DE (*Exclusion: Incorporated city limits of Wilmington) and portions of Cecil & Kent Counties, MD. Call for details or with any questions. (**Kent County, MD Exclusions: Georgetown, Pomona, Rockhall, Tolchester Beach, Woods Edge) (***Cecil County, MD Exclusions: Arundel, Carpenter Point, Charlestown, Colora, Elk Neck, Fair Hill, Oakwood, Perryville, Providence, Red Point, Rising Sun, Westminster, Winchester, Zion)...

hvac repair (55)water heater repair and installation (10)

08/20/2020

Installation went great; field engineers were professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed heating and air conditioning system.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2020

Thank you for the positive feedback!

02/11/2020

The crew came out and replaced our 100 year old oil boiler with a new gas boiler and a new gas hot water heater. They were always on time for the appointments, estimate and installs. They were courteous, and careful with our ensuring they were not tracking through the house. when the install was complete we could not tell they were there. Shortly after the install the system developed a minor weep...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil boiler replaced with gas boiler and gas water heater

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/18/2019

So glad to hear our crew treated you and your home well- we expect nothing less! Thank you for the kind words and feedback!

02/03/2020

Installed with no issues and has been working great. they where the only one around that would install inthe small space available and was priced reasonably...another quote was for 5 times the amount.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
installed humidifier

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Glad we could help! Thank you for the feedback.

08/22/2018

I highly recommend Summit. They kept our aging HVAC running for several years, with no sales pressure from the service techs to upgrade. Always professional, knowledgeable, and courteous. When the time came (slow coolant leak, major repairs looming), it was my choice to contact them for a new system quote. Dwayne presented several options, different makes/models, just AC or full HVAC, each option ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new gas furnace and air conditioner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words and acknowledgement!

07/31/2018

My interaction with Summit Comfort was very pleasant. Mr. Burns understood what I needed and provided me a reasonable quote. He did not try to over sell me. Mr. Burns was ver accommodating as I prepped the job. His technicians were experienced. The install was flawless. I would rehired and would recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace furnace, Add central air.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

We're happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. Thank you for the feedback!

07/30/2018

Tech was knowledgeable and courteous in explaining the issue's origin. Also fixed outside drain pipe contributing to leak issue. Recharged refrigerant as well. Gave quotes if we wanted a leak test performed and installation of wet switch to prevent future issues.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Condensation pan leak

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2018

I'm glad we got this taken care of for you. Thank you for the feedback!

03/08/2018

Very well. They were in time. Respected my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new heat and air unit

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

Thank you for the feedback!

10/31/2017

I called mid-late morning as my heater was not working. The office was very accommodating; gave me a same day appointment even though I had never used their service before. The technician (Shaun) showed up promptly during the time given. He was able to make adjustments which got my heater running again without jumping right to an expensive replacement! In the event the part does eventually need re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Control adjustment on boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2017

I'm glad we were able to help you and thank you for your feedback!

09/22/2017

I highly recommend this company. They are very professional and stand beyond their work and products.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacement of gas furnace and AC unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2016

Thank you for the kind words! I'm glad we could help.

07/06/2017

They arrived early, was very friendly, explained what was going on and fixed the problem. Also took the time to show us how the venting system works in the basement so that we could adjust the air flow thru out the house. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A/C was not working

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2017

Geothermal heat pumps & standard heat pumps. Boilers. Air conditioners. Whole house generators. Gas & oil systems. Water heaters. Evaporator coils & fan coils. Air quality. Humidifiers, controls & thermostats. Duct cleaning, repair & replacement. Repair, replacement, maintenance & service contracts.

Plumbing Services, with the exception of repair/installation of water heaters and pool heaters.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, Financing Available