Woltemate Lawn Care

• Trade License Authority
  • delaware
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20181231

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

117 N Dillwyn Rd

Newark, DE 19711

Complete Outdoor Maintenance Programs Including: Mowing, Trimming & Edging Fertilizing Weed Control Small Tree & Shrub Trimming & Pruning Leaf & Debris Cleanup Turf Renovation Top Soil grading & Seeding Overseeding Top Dressing of Shrub Beds Mulching of Shrub Beds Spring & Fall Cleanup Regularly Scheduled Visits Snow Plowing & Shoveling...

lawn care (62)landscaping (10)tree service (6)

03/28/2020

The crews did an excellent job all around. Juan and his team cleaned all beds and edged, very high quality work. The crew that followed this week with mulch took care to ensure uniform depth, finished surface and great cleanup wherever needed. I highly recommend Denis and team.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping bed cleanup, edging and mulch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

Thank You !

03/10/2018

Denis has been doing my yard for years, both individually and as part of a neighborhood program. Individually, his price is right in line with others I have used. As part of the neighborhood program, his price is the best (super reasonable). The work is good. Trimming gets done and they come every week like clockwork. Sometimes rain messes with the schedule but they still fit it in. The quality is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular Lawn moving/trimming

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/10/2018

04/08/2015

They are absolutely great! Denis has done such a great job cutting grass, planting grass and leveling our backyard. He is extremely reliable- always respond to calls and emails very quickly and professionally. Last year, when I was in desperate need of some grass cutting for my new house whose yard had previously been neglected for a few months, I must have reached out to over a dozen grass cuttin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grass cutting/ grass planting and leveling our yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/08/2015

C

01/13/2015

They just never responded to me and never showed up.  I didn’t pay anything.  I tried to schedule something with them.  It was very difficult to communicate with them and I could never get anything set up.  They didn’t follow through and didn’t apologize.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Woltemate Lawn Care gave an estimate for lawn and yard work.  It was for lawn care and cleanup.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2014

Dear Jennifer Tallis If you check your message center you will find that I sent the message below on 11-13-14 I did not hear back from you nor did you give me your phone number so I could call you. In light of this information could you please correct your feedback to more accurately reflect what happened. Thanks Denis Woltemate Lawn Care 11/13/2014 Hi! I just wanted to send you a note in case I m...

01/05/2015

It was flawless. The service was outstanding. They were there every Monday and it was always completed in a timely manner and left spotless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider mowed my lawn, trimmed and cleaned up on a weekly basis.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2014

11/24/2014

They're very professional. They show up every week and are very dependable. They are very reasonable when I ask them to do anything extra.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come every two weeks. They cut my yard every season and do my lawn maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2014

11/06/2014

Woltemate Lawn Service is an excellent company.  Denis Woltemate is very responsive and professional in all his dealings with the customers.  His workers are excellent.  They take their time when mowing to insure that they are getting the best cut possible.  They also do an excellent job with shrub trimming and leaf clean-up jobs.  They do an excellent job when my  lawn is the first one of the day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn mowing and edging on a weekly basis.  Trims shrubs and does leaf clean-ups as requested.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2014

10/06/2014

They do a great job mowing the lawn, trimming, and edging.  Last time they came, they pulled weeds in the mulched areas upon request and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mow the lawn every 7-10 days.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2014

Thank You!! Denis

09/06/2014

Woltemate landscaping is an excellent provider. Excellent quality to detail of work, and respectful of property. Reasonable prices. Denis and his crew were a pleasure to work with. Great with contacting and did everything that was planned on quote. Very Professional. I plan on using Woltemate every year. Very easy to work with!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
15 yards of mulch put down. Beds edged. Shrubs removed and some  replanted. Walk edging replaced and fastened.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2014

09/06/2014

Denis and his crew are always thourough with their work and I am always pleased with the results. I have had bad expereinces with other lawn care companies and I have been so pleased with this one. I don't even worry about it anymore as I now know they will show up when scheduled, do the work I have asked for and leave everything neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Denis and his crew cut our lawn and do other yard maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/27/2014