HILLSIDE OIL CO INC

Angie's List since May 2010

Dixie Land Energy USA

Dixie Land Energy is a full service energy company ready to provide you with heating oil, propane, on/off road diesel, gasoline, and a full line of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. Serving southeast Pennsylvania, all of Delaware and most of Maryland, our technicians are certified, drug tested and background checked so you can feel confident having them in your home. We have extremely competitive pricing and take pride in our work. We meet or beat any competitors pricing on any fuel or service. With over a combined 80 years of HVAC service experience, we provide excellent customer communication and 24-hour emergency service. We are also open 7 days a week for your convenience.

01/02/2017

I can't say enough good things about this company. At every stage from 1st phone call to follow up call.,, very professional!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Oil tank.

08/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hillside converted our heating from oil to gas on the coldest day of the winter. They prepared as much as they could before and then worked to remove old system and get heat up and running and did not leave until certain that everything was running correctly. They returned the next day to finish up. Very courteous and skilled staff who answered all of our questions and concerns. Price was very competitive and all was done before some of the bigger companies had even given a quote! Highly recommended

04/18/2014

Concluded I need a new heater. I had a coupon which I used for the service charge deduction. Tech called service for me to get an estimate on a new heater.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked heater due to high levels of carbon monoxide in the house. My detector went off and fire department came. Hillside found I had a crack in the heater and it needs replacement.

04/16/2014

On Time. Clean Oil. Careful not to spill or overflow tank.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Delivery

03/12/2013

Scheduling the service was quick and easy. The technician came at a convenient time and arrived as scheduled. He did an excellent job fixing our blower and the service charge was as expected. Our house was so much warmer and we are so very pleased with the service. We highly recommend Hillside Oil!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Serviced our oil burner, furnace and installed a new blower.