Find Top-Rated Newark Garbage Services
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Garbage Services to Avoid
Top Rated Garbage Services
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 158 reviews for
Newark Garbage Services from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews267 years on Angie's List
AReviews96 years on Angie's List
CReviews3612 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Garbage Services
$1,499 for a Handyman/General Contractor for a Week for Any Home ImprovementMember price $1,499.00 Original price: .
$239 for 4 Hours of Lawn or Landscape WorkMember price $239.00 Original price: .
$360 for Eight Hours of Lawn or Landscape WorkMember price $360.00 Original price: .
$375 Roof Maintenance PackageMember price $375.00 Original price: $375.00.
CReviews297 years on Angie's List
FReviews14 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Trash Removal Articles
Trash Removal reviews in Newark
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
Provider name locked. has been my trash and recylce removal company for years. Pickup is punctual, they leave my trash bin neatly. They provide a very clear Holiday schedule so you always know if the pickup day will change. Their prices are fair and in line or slightly lower than the local competition. Billing is every 3 months.
- Karen T.
Horrible. I wouldn't use this Provider name locked. company if it was the last place to dump my trash on earth. The owner was rude and disrespectful when an issue arose. Affordable Cart didn't do the right thing when damage occurred to my property. Costing me $3000.00 to fix.- stephen S.
We started with this company approximately 2 years ago. At that time, they were excellent-- couldn't have asked for better service. However, for the past approximately 8 months, the service has done nothing but get worse. When you try to get ahold of them (and you have to notify them ahead of time if you have yard waste to pick up), you are on hold for 15 minutes. If you leave a message, no one calls back. When you manage to actually talk to an individual, they give you excuses and assure you your yard waste will be picked up on the NEXT pickup day--which means another week goes by. Surprise, the yard waste is left again after three phone calls! Half the time the main container is left just off the street with the lid open. I would not recommend this company to anyone. I don't need to be charged expensive rates for very poor service. Will be changing to another collection service right away.
- Donna B.