Delaware Junk Removal

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since January 2013

You'll save money, time, and aggravation when you let the professionals at Delaware Junk Removal handle all your junk hauling needs. As a full-service company, we provide fast, affordable junk hauling, light demolition work, and property cleanup services. You can also count on us for disposing of your yard debris, hauling trash, and providing reliable construction cleaning services. From a single item to an entire home or business contents we can handle it all....

09/22/2018

Went very well. Showed up on time. Two guys with two pickup trucks. Picked up and loaded everything I asked them to take. Very pleasant and professional. Reasonable price for all the stuff they took. I can now move around in my basement but will need to work on phase two to get rid of more unneeded stuff accumulated in my basement and will have them back as we complete phase two.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove recliner, refrigerator, water bed, Trundle bed and other old junk in basement!

05/03/2016

I'm not prone to using exclamation points but !!! Larry & crew were great from start to finish. Easy estimation process, very competitive rate. Job scheduled quickly. And executed the job perfectly despite some challenges. These guys are permanently in my contact list!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed deck

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for the kind words [Member Name Removed]! It was our pleasure and will be happy to help with any projects in the future! Larry

07/20/2015

Larry and his crew were right on time-got everything done in about an hour.  They had to disassemble the love seat and sofa as it was too big and heavy to get up the basement stairs.  There were three guys doing the work and I couldn't believe how fast they worked.  I had called several junk removal places for estimates and he was by far the most reasonably priced.  If you are looking for a great ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a recliner sofa and recliner loveseat, from my basement and old heavy TV and deck boards and assorted smaller items.

11/20/2014

It couldn't have gone any better.  I can now proceed with my basement renovation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dismantled and removed a circuit training unit with over 750# of weights. The thought of taking this piece of equipment apart and getting rid of it has caused me to have many a sleepless night!!!  No problem for Larry and his crew.  They also removed some very heavy furniture which we no longer had room for.  Larry e-mailed me on Angie's List the day I e-mailed him.  I called him the next day and I was on is schedule at my earliest convenience.  He arrived today at the EXACT time we had discussed.  The job was done quickly and cleanly.  Larry could not have been any nicer and the price for all that he did was SPOT on.  Thank you Larry.

CATEGORY hauling services

Thank you for choosing Delaware Junk Removal and for the review it was a pleasure working for you. We are always happy to help!

09/24/2014

It went very well. The work was completed in 3-1/2 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned out attic, shed and basement of things did not want.

CATEGORY hauling services

Junk Hauling, Estate Clean Out, Trash Removal, Property Cleanouts, Furniture Removal, Post Construction Cleanup, Piano Removal, Hot Tub and Shed Removal, Yard Debris Clean Up, Fitness Equipment Removal, Pool Table Removal

Check, PayPal

Similar businesses in your area...