ADT Security Services

Founded 1874 • Angie's List since June 2004

ADT is a leading provider of security and automation solutions for homes and businesses in the United States and Canada, people on-the-go and their networks. Making security more accessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT is committed to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed and quality of responsiveness, helping customers feel more safe and empowered....

VIP Telecommunications LLC

Serving the east cost since 2009, Vip Telecom, LLC is that rare choice in a business where you not only receive professional acumen but much more. We provide superb craftsmanship, dedication to customer satisfaction, and all the skills utilized to cater to your needs expertly. Vip Telecom, LLC has proven, trained, background-checked workers working under its banner. We are on time, on a budget, and we’re perfectionists! All of our work is guaranteed to achieve 100% customer satisfaction. Call us now if you need our antenna installation, TV mounting, and cord cutting services in east cost states PA, NJ, NY, DE, MD, WV, VA, NC and SC. We cut right through difficulties. Call us toll-free at 1-855-KORDKUT Antenna installations , flat TV mounting , & custom wiring -security camera installation.

04/18/2012

I have a maintenance agreement and they are really good about showing up to take care of any issues I have. They are really good about following the contact list (they call me first, then my cell phone, then the police.)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I’ve been using them for 12 years.

11/07/2004

I HAVE HAD SEVERAL FALSE ALARMS TO FIRE AND THE PROMPT SERVICE HAD THE FIRETRUCKS TO MY HOUSE BEFORE I COULD REPORT THAT IT WAS A FALSE ALARM. I FEEL VERY SAFE KNOWING THAT I HAVE THIS SERVICE FOR MY FAMILY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
FIRE AND SECURITY SYSTEM MONITORED.

06/29/2004

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT AND WAS DONE IN A TIMELY FASHION. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THEIR RESPONSE AND WILLINGNESS TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS I HAD.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED AN ALARM SYSTEM THROUGHOUT MY HOUSE.

CATEGORY home security systems

Home Security, Home Automation, Home Health, ADT Pulse® Solutions, Gold Standard Custom Home Solutions

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, PayPal