Bailey Builders

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since December 2011

Bailey Builders is an owner operated construction co. We will accomodate any size job,from small window installations to turn key new house projects....

WINDOW WORLD OF DELMARVA INC

We sell and install vinyl replacement windows, entry doors, storm doors, storm windows, and vinyl siding. We are based in Salisbury, MD and serve most of the Delmarva Peninsula. Our sub-contractors are licensed and insured.

12/09/2015

We did not contract to perform any services.  However, was recommended to professional inspectors that Im now using.  Bailey was very helpful in providing me very good input on how I might successfully work with my builder and an overview of the home building community in my area.  This information has been exremely helpful in conducting business in the area.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
DIscussed my desire to have my home build inspected per draw by Bailey Builders as they were recommended by a former client.

CATEGORY drywall

11/17/2013

I used Bailey Builders

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
builders

CATEGORY drywall,roofing,home builders,woodworking,doors

05/14/2012

He does outstanding work. The price was reasonable. He had to do a lot of trimming to get the door in because there wasn't a door there. He was on time and he was here anytime he said he would be. He was a true guy in all aspects. I used to be a contractor so I am pretty particular. He was outstanding and I would definitely use him again. I am 73 and I got out of it. Another company recommended hi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Bailey Builders to put in a closet. There used to be a furnace in there and he closed it in and sheetrocked it. He taped and mudded it and built a frame and put a door in it. He also reshingled the roof where the furnace had gone through it.

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,roofing,woodworking,doors

12/14/2011

I would recommend him highly. He is very professional and very knowledgeable. He is a great communicator. He is a great facilitator in getting the project done. He knows other contractors in the area and works very well with them. He does an excellent job. If I need, I would absolutely use him again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got an estimate from Bailey of Bailey Builders for carpentry and general contracting. He is doing it right now. The job quickly expanded from carpentry associated with energy upgrades and repair to adding a second story with full bath, repairing a shoddy sun porch added by the previous owners, and repairing wear, tear and original builders shortcuts.

CATEGORY contractors,home builders

At Bailey Builders LLc, we can handle new home construction down to the simple window/door change out. We do custom woodworking along with fabricating custom pieces off site and install in your home.