Sussex Plumbing LLC

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since December 2011

Over 30 years experience....

Seaside Plumbing Inc

Plumbing & gas contractor. Seaside Plumbing Inc. has been providing high quality plumbing and gas contractor services in Delaware and Maryland at fair prices since 2003. We don’t care about being the biggest plumbing & gas company, but we do want to be the best and we constantly strive to educate ourselves and our employees. High quality work along with family like customer service has always been, and continues to be our primary focus. We understand that you have many options when choosing a plumbing contractor. To our customers, new and old, we express our heartfelt gratitude – without you, we would not be able to achieve our goals. You have generously helped grow our business through word of mouth referrals and for this we are eternally grateful. To our prospective customers, we appreciate the fact that you are considering us and we are thankful for every opportunity that comes our way. Cost is determine by the job.

08/05/2017

Tony was on time, completed the work in the expected amount of time and was very professional and willing to address all of my questions. Very good experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contacted Sussex Plumbing to request an estimate for a battery backup sump pump to be installed in our home. I was informed that day what the cost would be based on the description of the crawl space area where the installation would occur. Based on the cost, I scheduled the installation. Tony was on time and very efficient and did an excellent job of the installation. Tony was very professional and friendly as he spent time explaining to me the installation and usage of the system. As I may wed future plumbing expertise, I plan to call on Sussex Plumbing based on the great experience I had with both Tony and his office.

CATEGORY plumbing,wells

07/28/2017

Sussex Plumbing is fast and professional. So happy we found this company. Will use Sussex Plumbing for all our plumbing needs. He comes when he says he will. Gives accurate prices and does excellent work. He is very competent in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had toilet replaced. Mr. Susi told me over the phone what the cost would be and when he would be here. He took the 20-year old toilet out and replaced it with a new Comfort Height Kohler toilet. Fast and no mess. He said he would be here between 2-4 pm and was were here 2:15 and called ahead to tell us he would be here in 15 minutes. Best plumbing company we have ever dealt with. We have asked him for a price for more work to be done.

01/17/2017

Very well. Did work on vacation home. I trusted my keys with him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house turnoff, Install laundry tub

11/19/2016

Service was prompt and completed as scheduled for a very reasonable price. I am very happy with Sussex Plumbing and will use them again in the future. On top of a great job, also very nice people!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed some work completed that another plumber had left unfinished. Sussex Plumbing took care of that and did my winterization.

10/31/2016

He was here on time, and was very up and down with me. I contacted other roofers but they weren't honest with me. They missed the appointment! I gave him a little extra for all the good work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did some repair work.

CATEGORY roofing

Sussex Plumbing LLC did not do this work, as we are not a roofer. We believe this rating was left on our listing in error.

Repair replacement and installation of plumbing, hot water heater and pumps, kitchen and bathroom fixtures, garbage disposals, sinks, faucets, toilets, showers, sump & well pumps.

HVAC or Air Conditioning