Claudia's Cleaning Service

A11 REVIEWS

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since June 2014

21192 Laurel Rd

Millsboro, DE 19966

Since 2012, Claudia's Coastal Cleaning Services has been providing home and business owners with outstanding customer and realiable services. Our staff includes a group of trustworthy professionals that strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every project. We proudly provide individual, customized residential and commercial services in the Rehoboth Beach, Lewes, Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Georgetown and surroundings areas. DBA- Claudia's Coastal Cleaning Services...

House Cleaning (11)Floor Cleaning and Waxing (1)Window Cleaning (1)Blind Cleaning (1)Carpet Cleaning (1)

12/17/2019

We had an initial conservation on a Saturday afternoon about scheduling the meeting, I reached her at a bad time and she had nothing to write with, she asked that I contact her on Monday or Tuesday. I called Monday and left detailed message, she left a voice mail late in the evening acknowledging my message but was returning from dinner and was again unable to write things down. I called again Tue...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was looking for a consultation to schedule a regular cleaning of my parents house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2019

why would you post this... thats not fair.....

08/29/2019

She arrived on time with all her own equipment and did a very nice job in a relatively shot amount of time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General cleaning including baseboards

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

08/29/2019

very well. Made arrangements with Claudia to come clean when I was away. When I returned the place was very clean

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean 1st floor of condo

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

08/29/2019

Very well, she cleaned very good just like I would clean my house ,covered everything ,picked up area rugs,ect...I would definitely be hiring her again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
First time cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/29/2019

08/28/2019

Claudia did an outstanding job! She was very professional, detailed oriented and proactive. We were very impressed with the results! The house never looked or smelled so good! She is Definitely Ms. Clean!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough house cleaning.

CATEGORY blind cleaning, carpet cleaners, house cleaning, window cleaning, floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2019

08/28/2019

She did a great job and was completed in the time she quoted

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2019

09/20/2016

She stood us up, never showed, wouldn't answer her phone and never called. My husband and I are senior citizens with health issues and this caused serious health problems for both if us!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning to close the house for the season. Claudia had already worked for me in the past.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

I was in the hospital and went thru a horrific time in my life.i had to go back to my home state ...i didnt have your phine number to contact you..im so sorry. That will never happen again...

07/14/2015

They are incredibly thorough, courteous, and professional.  We have rented this house for nine years and it has never been cleaned so well.  I think that says it all. Bravo to Claudia and her folks.  Steve Rasher

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They clean our summer rental beach house from top to bottom every other week.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2015

03/11/2015

Claudia cleans multiple properties on a weekly basis during spring-summer and occasional cleanings in the winter on an as needed basis. She is thorough and operates well with tight turnover times and custom cleanings. Claudia has come through for us with last minute cleaning requests and emergencies many times making her a standout amongst cleaners that we use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Claudia and her crew provide cleaning services for our vacation rental properties and commercial space we manage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2015

02/18/2015

Claudia arrived promptly,  brought her cleaning materials mop, vac etc.  Did a nice job on the Hardwood floor & kitchen ( especially granite counter top).  I have been using Claudia's Cleaning service for a while and am satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned first floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2015

Housecleaning, Power Washing, Move In & Move Out Cleanings. Storm Cleanings.

NA