Byler Home Builders LLC

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since April 2012

Dave Byler of Byler Home Builders has been serving Delaware and the surrounding areas for over 15 years. He prides himself on quality workmanship and honesty on all of his projects. You can expect fair pricing and hometown customer service from Byler Home Builders. Byler Built Means Built Right!...

WINDOW WORLD OF DELMARVA INC

We sell and install vinyl replacement windows, entry doors, storm doors, storm windows, and vinyl siding. We are based in Salisbury, MD and serve most of the Delmarva Peninsula. Our sub-contractors are licensed and insured.

03/20/2017

Excellent response time. Free estimate. Estimate was very reasonable. Professional crew during estimate. Would utilize their services in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom floor repair.

CATEGORY flooring,doors

12/22/2016

The results exceed our expectations! We provided basic layout and dimensions, and David offered his professional opinion of the best way to accomplish, and options of materials/colors. He incorporated/fixed all of the big and little details we asked for. We couldn't be more pleased! We are hiring him for further work on our house. David is a contractor with honesty, integrity and a good price!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired David to do a complete tear down and rebuild of a new screened porch, deck and concrete patio.

CATEGORY decks

10/19/2015

Overal went well, was very professional and the owner was very accommodating. Good experience working with Byler home builders

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finished our basement

CATEGORY remodeling,doors,basement remodeling

07/31/2015

I was very happy with Dave and his crew. Dave kept me informed as the project proceeded. They were on time, completed the job and cleaned up when done. Very pleasant to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed and replaced  a 25x25 cement patio with two sets  lime stone steps.

CATEGORY masonry

03/31/2014

I cannot say enough good things about David Byler.  Working with him was a great experience.  He was pleasant, professional, polite and always willing to go out of his way to be helpful.  I am very thankful I found his name along with great reviews on Angie's List.  I would definitely call him again for any future work I may need on my house..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
    David Byler and his team installed bamboo flooring in the living room, sunroom, dining room, hallway and three bedrooms.  They also installed tile flooring in the kitchen and 2 bathrooms.  I supplied all the flooring, underlayment and grout.  Bylers supplied everythilng else.      They installed a new triple window in the living room  and a new replacement window in the sunroom..  They removed a closet from one bedroom and drywalled the area.  They also repaired a leak in the roof around the chimney. They installed a dishwasher.  They removed damaged insulation from the crawl space and replaced as needed and they installed a plastic vapor barrier in the crawl space.. They installed a heat vent in the laundry room.

CATEGORY drywall,flooring,hardwood floor repair,roofing,doors

General Contracting, Home Remodeling, Custom Homes, Additions, Flooring Installation, Roofing & Siding Installation, Window & Door Replacements, Handyman