Parker & Son HVAC LLC

Founded 1904 • Angie's List since April 2013

Family owned & operated. Certified Technicians. Additional email - parkerandson@mchsi.com....

Gold Star Services

95  REVIEWS
Gold Star Services

Gold Star Services was proudly started by Shane Donahue and quickly earned a reputation as one of the leading HVAC companies in the area. We pride ourselves on giving our customers the Gold Star Treatment at a reasonable price with courteous and knowledgeable technicians that arrive on time with the proper equipment to get the job done right the first time. Our focus on quality and excellent customer service is what has allowed us to succeed. We can take care of all of your heating or cooling repair, installation and maintenance needs.

08/25/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Honest and reliable. Fair priced and punctual.. I would highly recommend this HVAC contractor. The work was done on our Delaware home.

07/17/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I contracted Mr.Parker to remove my old roof and install architectural shingles. The work was done in a timely manner; and he took great pride in his workmanship. His charges were a bargain. The clean-up during and after the installation was excellent.

08/07/2013

I found working with the company rep to determine the best system for my needs was great. He did not try to sell me extra bells and whistles, in fact suggested a less costly system as it fit my needs better. This is a huge contrast with other bids I received. They worked around my tight schedule of when I could be there.   The installation crew was punctual and polite and cleaned up after themselv...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove ancient heat pump and air handler system and installed new system including wifi thermostat

06/04/2013

The service was very good. The owner came out and did a very thorough inspection and measurement to get the size we needed. He was much more thorough than the other people we had out. The price was good, as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We used Parker & Son HVAC to replace our heat pump and inside unit.

04/02/2013

They worked with me in finding places to run ducts in our old 2 story house. They always showed up when they said they would. We are very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a complete heating and air conditioning system in our house that is over 100 years old and I am restoring.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Residential installation and repair of heating & air condition.

Financing Available