Coastal Sunrooms & Porch Enclosures Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since September 2008

Coastal Sunrooms & Porch Enclosures, Inc., your top quality sunroom and awning dealer and full service contractor servicing Delaware, Maryland, and parts of Virginia, New Jersey, and Pennsylvania. We continually strive to add value, comfort and lifestyle to your deck, patio and home....

C.A.R.E Property Services

Commercial And Residential Experts - The only call you need! C.A.R.E. Property Services is dedicated to providing the highest level of quality and customer service possible. We are a single-source construction, restoration, and a full-service Energy Services Company. We are proud to be based locally in our communities and provide services to all of Delaware, Maryland, and Central Pennsylvania with offices located in Hanover, PA and Ocean City, MD. All of our project managers are certified in their defined area of expertise. With over 35 years of commercial and residential construction, energy conservation and restoration experience, C.A.R.E. Property Services is there for all of your property care needs.

06/22/2011

I really really liked this company. They did a great job and were straight and to the point. I really liked the men that did the installation as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Sunsetter Awnings installed in my home

CATEGORY awnings

09/05/2008

I've recommended them a lot, this guy is good. I had wind damage, he came out in less than a week and replaced the windows at no cost. His guarantee is great. They even "windexed" all the windows before they left.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put a new all seasons room on my home.

CATEGORY sunrooms