Chesapeake Home Services, LLC

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2015

34913 Delaware Ave

Frankford, DE 19945

We are a locally owned & operated company offering plumbing, heating, air conditioning, fire sprinkler, HVAC duct and dryer vent cleaning throughout the Delmarva peninsula. Our mission is to exceed customer expectations by going the extra mile every time. Our experienced and knowledgeable technicians are ready to serve all of your home repair and maintenance needs....

Plumbing (5)Heating and Air Conditioning (1)Water Heaters (1)

02/26/2019

Would highly recommend. Very professional and high quality work. Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Chesapeake Plumbing and Heating! We want to be your plumber for life!

02/17/2019

I woke up this Sunday without any hot water. Chesapeake Plumbing, Jack Lanier specifically, called me back within 5 minutes of my emergency phone call, was at my house a half hour later, and about 45 minutes or so after that, I had hot water again!!! Thank you for the wonderful service! You saved my Sunday!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency service on my hot water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's our pleasure to be there when you need us!

10/20/2018

no problems. tech was very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sink strainers replaced in kitchen sink. minor plumbing fix underneath kitchen sink

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Thanks for your feedback, Mrs. [Member Name Removed]. We look forward to serving all your plumbing needs!

08/23/2018

It went well And I appreciated the mans honesty

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pipes redone

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

08/03/2015

Went great.  They had to fix something on my water heater from Lowe's Home Improvement and that is how I got their name. They did a great job. Were honest and reasonable priced. They showed and told me what need to be done. I would recommend them highly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My outdoor water faucets were broken and needed replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2015

06/21/2014

Great. Tony was very professional and quick and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed outdoor faucets, checked other outdoor faucets, changed out a soap dispenser and fixed a kitchen sink sprayer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2014