Castillos Painting LLC

A4 REVIEWS

34511 Rickards Rd

Frankford, DE 19945

We are a business with 16 years of experience and I count on a team of 12 hard working professionals. We are well prepared with materials and/or equipment needed for any project. Currently we are working for many builders in the area including Wilgus Associates, Rehoboth Property Development, Turnstone Custom homes, etc. Our business provides the following services: - Custom Interior & Exterior painting - Drywall Installation and repair - Power Washing - Epoxy floor coating - Gutter cleaning - Restoration ( water or fire damage ) - Texture Finish ( Popcorn and knockdown ) - Deck and Stair Staining...

Interior Painting (2)Exterior Painting (2)Ceramic Tile (1)

01/30/2020

We had Castillo’s paint our new home and were so impressed with their focus and attention to detail we hired them for another home we have and were impressed. Crew is great neat and respectful of your home and it’s finishes. Would hire again when the need arises. They also left all the remaining paint clearly labeled for future use.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of a new home

CATEGORY ceramic tile, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2020

01/29/2020

Great! They always provide excellent, high quality work. I've been using them professionally as well for about 13 years. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted interior of my home

CATEGORY interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/13/2018

01/29/2020

Great! They've been my go-to painters for about 8 years now. They provide high quality work, are conscientious, and are pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of 4 unit townhome

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2019

01/29/2020

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting of 4 unit townhome

CATEGORY house painters