Tolbert & Sons Custom Painting LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1045 Barl Ct.

Dover, DE 19901

Tolbert & Sons is a small Family Oriented Business. We strive to provide quality services at reasonable prices. We take pride in our work and satisfying our customers. We complete the job from start to finish, removing any debris. Check us out at facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/tolbertandsonsllc/...

Interior Painting (17)Exterior Painting (6)Epoxy Flooring (5)Pressure Washing (4)Deck Maintenance (3)Wallpaper Removal (1)

12/17/2019

This job could not have gone better. We are so pleased with the results. From the very beginning when Chris came to evaluate the work to be done, right up to today when the last bit of touching up was finished, it has been a real pleasure to have Tolbert and Sons in our home. Avery and Kevin were real pros, arriving on time, going right to work, and giving us great service while they treated our h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed several ceilings and rooms painted and stairway stained

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2019

Thank you so much for the glowing review. It's always nice to hear we are doing a good job for our customers and they are satisfied. I will pass on your compliments to Avery and Kevin. Please keep us in mind if you need anything in the future. Happy Holidays! Chris
C

11/15/2018

The garage turned out well. There were a few things done that was not perfect. They painted over some light bulbs and covers. The basement turned out great as well. There were several guys that came out and completed the project (including a ridiculous amount of nail pops) in just 3 days. This was the quaility of work I expected for the main 2 floors. The interior was another story. I was told whe...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house interior painting and garage

CATEGORY interior painters, epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2018

07/20/2018

As always, Chris and his team did a superb job. My garage is beautiful! Chris and his team were professional, on time, cleaned up each day, honest and reliable. Chris charges fair prices and he is responsive to all inquiries and/or concerns. I will be using Tolbert and Sons for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and paint garage ceiling, paint garage walls, and epoxy garage floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2018

Thank you!!

07/02/2018

Excellent. Very happy with the work that was done. We had Avery doing the paint for the ceiling, walls and trim work. Avery did a terrific job. Nice guy and very personable. He paid attention to detail and made sure all furniture was covered. At end of day everything was cleaned up. Chris came in and looked everything over and asked if we were pleased with the work. We would definitely give Chris ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Living room and kitchen painting, ceiling and walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2018

Thank you very much. I'm glad you were satisfied with the job. I will pass on the compliment to Avery. Keep us in mind for the future.

06/12/2018

Excellent. They moved everything, sanded and prepped all surfaces and applied two coats of paint. When we discussed the job I forgot to ask him to paint the front door inside and outside so it wasn’t in the contract. I offered to pay extra, Chris said don’t worry about it and even bought the paint for the exterior of the door! The end result is a truly custom paint job that looks wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Paint entire interior of 12 year old residence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2018

C

04/17/2018

Had work done approx 8 months ago. Power wash first. Killed several expensive plants. Missed some areas when painting. Asked him to use exterior semi-gloss and he used flat. Now paint is peeling off after less than a year application......Cheap unnamed paint brand, poorly prepped resulted in poor result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

04/17/2018

This is an update to a previous review. There were some hiccups that were corrected and done quite well. Chris came out and checked on everything to make sure the follow up was done correctly. It was done to perfection. Plan on having home redo our sidewalk and garage floor

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior painting.

CATEGORY house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

Thank you, we always stand behind our work. Looking forward to working with you on any future projects.

11/08/2017

Every aspect was professionally handled. I was very satisfied with their work. Chris was very attentive to detains and made sure that all aspects were to my complete satisfaction. Earnie was one of a kind worker who is very experienced and hard working. I would definitely recommend their company and would consider using their company for my future painting projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sealed and painted with epoxy my entire basement floor. Moving entire basement contents from side to side. They also removed and replaced the stairs after sealing and applying epoxy to a few sections of y cinder block walls. Painted almost all of my upstairs interior of my house. They removed wallpaper from the walls if two bedrooms and prepared the walls before painting. They moved furniture in the rooms before painting and replaced the furniture when finished.

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, interior painters, epoxy flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

Thank you, we are glad you were satisfied and hope you keep us in mind for any future projects. It was a pleasure working with you.

10/09/2017

Great. Chris and Ernie did a fantastic job. They were professional and helpful. They went above and beyond to get the job done!!! Their prices are reasonable. We would use them again in a heartbeat. In fact, Chris will be giving me a quote for more work - this time on the exterior of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chris and Ernie painted several rooms in my home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2017

I am glad you were satisfied with the work and choose to use us again. It was a pleasure and I will be contacting you regarding the next project you want done.

10/04/2017

Such great response, communication, and results! Very professional, will take the time to explain all that needs doing and gets it done with no time wasted!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total touch up of outside of house, including shed and inside porch area. Both main doors were done as well. An extensive power wash was done prior and also arranged for by Tolbert and Sons.

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2017

Thank you very much. I am glad you were happy with the work that was done.

Custom exterior & interior painting, textured ceilings and walls, faux finishing, kitchen cabinet refinishing, drywall, water damage, coatings, basement waterproofing, epoxy flooring, plastering, wallpaper removal, wallpapering, deck maintenance, pressure washing & outdoor furniture. As well as, tub and tile painting. We also provide light carpentry and trim, custom staining and therma-tru door staining. For your office buildings, we offer interior and exterior services.