Stone Cleaning Services LLC

A14 REVIEWS

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since September 2010

242 Trafalgar Dr

Dover, DE 19904

302-270-5002. Residential and Commercial properties. FYI- please call me Angies list doesnt always tell us we have a message or someone needs a quote. I personally own the company and come to your home. I have worked very hard to build a reputation. I stand behind my work 100% and do the best job possible. I come to your home and clean it like it was my own. bathrooms are scrubbed sinks toilets around bottom of toilets tubs showers kitchens are cleaned appliances are cleaned floors are scrubbed through out the home everything is vacuumed dusted trim is cleaned and maintained windows are cleaned pictures are dusted if there is anything that you would like done just ask and I can make sure that it is taken care of. I am fast and efficient and take a great deal of pride in my job and reputation. Please call for any questions you might have....

House Cleaning (14)

12/05/2017

Great job! Thorough & reliable!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

11/02/2017

we were very happy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

05/30/2017

Tara was very responsive when I asked for a quote. We were moving out of our house and needed someone to clean the house for us once we moved. Tara came earlier than originally scheduled (as we agreed on) and it worked out great for me. She was fast and did a great job!! I would definitely recommend Tara if you are needing your house cleaned!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2017

05/24/2017

Tara did a great job and we will be using her services regularly!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2017

11/07/2016

I sent Tara a text message that I needed my house cleaned and she set an appointment to stop buy and give me a price that day. She arrived on time, we walked the house to get an idea of what needed to be done, and she gave me the price. As luck would have it, she was able to schedule the very next day. She arrived right on time (she's obviously very organized), she began cleaning immediately, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2016

05/12/2016

Tara did an outstanding job!  I am so happy with her work, and will strongly recommend her to my neighbors.  She was incredibly efficient, and the house looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2016

05/03/2016

Excellent experience from start to finish! Tara called us back promptly to arrange a convenient date for us, and then arrived exactly when she said she would. She deep cleaned our house extremely thoroughly and took less time to do it than we thought possible (I had let it go for some time, so there was a LOT of buildup). Despite her whirlwind speed, Tara was extremely thorough, meticulous and org...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2016

Thank you so much love working for you

03/03/2016

Tara was great! We contacted her on Thursday evening and she was available to clean that Saturday. It's been almost a week, and the whole house is still sparkling! She was punctual and did a great job! Will contact again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom townhouse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2016

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you glad you enjoyed coming home to a clean house!

10/29/2015

Tara has been cleaning our house for over 5 years.   She is wonderful.  She is always punctual, professional, responsible, knowledgeable, pleasant and thoughtful.  I would recommend her services to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned my house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2015

Thank you so much!! You guys are wonderful to work for.

12/11/2013

The housecleaning never got done due to the owner being a no show and no call person.  I spoke to the owner, Tara, a good month or more before making the appointment.  I scheduled her for Monday, December 9, 2013 around Noon.  I called her the Saturday or Sunday before the scheduled appointment to ensure she'd be here.  She responded, yes, she would be here.  I told her to call and I'd give her di...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tara, the owner of Stone Cleaning Services, did nothing.  In fact, she never showed up.  I had even called her the weekend prior to her scheduled date to ensure she would be here.  Well, she never showed up nor did she call. I called her twice on the day she was to be here, but got her voicemail.  I asked for a call back both times, but she never returned my calls.  It appears she's new to the site and I hope people read my review and take is seriously.  There's no excuse for her not calling.  I would have understood and rescheduled, but not now.  I'll find another service and if you are going to consider her and her service, I'd reconsider or you may end up with her not showing up or not calling.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2013

I am sorry you had a bad experience. I would never not call someone back nor would I not show up on schedule time I have looked back though all emails text messages and phone calls and do not have anything from you regarding this issue. I apologize sincerely

Home & Offce Cleaning- Vacuum, Dusting, Windows, Woodwork, Trim, Bathrooms, Kitchens, Bedrooms, Blinds