AW Viohl Contracting LLC

A 20 Reviews

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2013

950 Ridge Road B2

Claymont, DE 19703

AW Viohl Contracting is a local, family owned and operated business. We have built our reputation one quality project at a time. No job is too big or small....

general contracting (10)deck building (8)home remodeling (6)picture framing (6)door installation (5)concrete repair (4)window replacement (3)home remodeling (2)masonry (2)handyman (2)sunroom and patio (1)roofing (1)

06/01/2019

Great work crew. Very nice deck. Started a couple weeks later than expected. Half the price of 2 other estimates.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New deck 9 X 7 ft

CATEGORY decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2019

05/04/2019

A.W. Viohl Contracting recently completed my bathroom remodel and it looks amazing! The project was completed on time within budget and there were no surprises. All the workers are skillful and were courteous and respectful of my home and family. The work completed very high quality and I am very happy with the services they provided. I was referred to A.W. Viohl Contracting through a work colleag...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

Photo for AW Viohl Contracting LLC - 950 Ridge Road, Claymont, DE - 37857684

03/11/2019

Andrew and his crew did an excellent job. The work was quality at a very reasonable price. I’m very pleased with the final product and definitely recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently used A. W. Viohl Contracting to build a new front porch.

CATEGORY contractors,decks,picture framing,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2019

01/26/2018

I found the owner of the company to be very honest. When I met with Mr. Viohl abut what I wanted done. I told him, he gave me the cost and it ended up being pretty much at that cost. No hidden charges. They were responsible, trustworthy, and on-time every single day. They cleaned up everything, I never had to clean up after myself. all the workers were experts in the field. Highly recommend them. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They renovated my kitchen and laundry room.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

We should be leaving a review of you, [Member Name Removed]! Such a wonderful customer and person! Thank you for your business and new friendship! -A.W.Viohl Contracting

12/05/2017

It was done in the promised amount of time of 4 weeks. There was a bit of a delay with the township. The workers did outstanding work, the decks they have done in my neighborhood are by far the most beautiful. Everything I requested at the beginning was honored and they came up with a few additional great ideas. I requested that the price not change and it did not. My son was having a deck done at...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Expanded and screened in a deck. The original was a 9'x4" by 9'4" open deck. It was expanded to 18' wide, with a vaulted ceiling, door, 2 steps, additional outlets and a fan and new light fixture installed.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,picture framing,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/05/2017

[Member Name Removed], It was an absolute pleasure to work with you on completing your deck project! We look forward to working with you in the future. A.W.Viohl Contracting, LLC

10/18/2017

Viohl contracting did a great job with my project. The new sunroom and patio is beautiful. The team was always on time, professional & courteous. They kept me informed of the progress of their work & provided guidance as needed. Would definitely use them for additional projects!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled sunroom/porch, removal of existing deck, laid new concrete patio and installed privacy fencing.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks,fencing,picture framing,replacement windows,doors,sunrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Photo for AW Viohl Contracting LLC - 950 Ridge Road, Claymont, DE - 36431728

Thank you for being a wonderful client to work for and with. We are so glad that you love your new porch!

10/07/2017

The job was done and finished to our satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finishing front steps and concrete patio.

CATEGORY concrete repair,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

[Member Name Removed], thank you for the opportunity to complete your project! We look forward to working with you in the future!

10/04/2017

Very good, a little off on the initial time estimate, but happy with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New kitchen, top to bottom.

CATEGORY contractors,remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2017

It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your lovely family! We look forward to working with you in the future!!

09/21/2017

I was extremely pleased with the quality, professionalism and thoroughness of the entire Viohl organization. The president/owner, Andrew Viohl, took a personal interest in the progress of my project and in the overall quality of the resulting porch. Family members and associate team members employed by the Company were especially courteous, considerate and thorough in making sure that all that was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I recently had an 25' x 10' enclosed porch addition built on my carriage home. This was a huge endeavor both in terms of the association and township requirements as well as the actual construction of the project.

CATEGORY contractors,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2017

Photo for AW Viohl Contracting LLC - 950 Ridge Road, Claymont, DE - 36330198

It was wonderful working with you [Member Name Removed]! We are so pleased you are happy with the porch! Look forward to working with you in the future!!

09/08/2017

They did an excellent job, timely construction and site clean up. Made suggestions to improve aesthetics of the deck. left the job site spotless. I have over 40 years experience in commercial and residential construction I plan to use them again on future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large lower level deck extension to match existing and allow access to ground level. Two sets of stairs were required.

CATEGORY contractors,decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you! We look forward to working with you in the future, [Member Name Removed]!

Carpentry. Windows. Decks. Roofing. Siding. Framing.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover