A Parker Contracting

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since June 2012

We do roofing,siding,exterior painting,seamless gutters,trim,soffit and much more. Our motto is "One call does it all".We know it's hard to trust contractors now a days. That's why we go over the entire process with you from start to finish before any work is performed. We have model houses to show you the small details that most contractors try to avoid. We believe in honest open communication through every step of the process. There isn't a budget that we can't work with....

K & W Painting

58  REVIEWS
K & W Painting

K & W Painting in Middletown, Delaware, provides interior and exterior painting services for residential and commercial properties. With more than 30 years of experience, our team offers quality work at affordable prices. Our team of painters have been trained and are fully qualified in all aspects of painting, wall coverings, and special coatings. We take pride in our personalized service and complete customer satisfaction.

09/27/2019

A. Parker did a fantastic job! It started with Al being here here on time for the estimate. He is very knowledgeable and was able to communicate well even though I have no aptitude for this kind of thing. Al and his son were also over here periodically to oversee the job and answer any questions I had. The crew also was on time, respectful, hard-working, and skilled, plus they cleaned everything u...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
roofing gutters

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing, skylights

Thank you sir we appreciate the response it was a pleasure working with you.

09/18/2019

Great job! I would definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced roof

Enough said thank you.

06/16/2019

The job went very well. The house roof was decades old, had several layers of shingles, and a lot of rotten wood needed to get replaced. Despite this, and some bad weather, the crew competed work on budget and on time. They stayed late to finish the gutters to get everything done before some storms came through. All debris was cleared away. Mr. Parker called back the next day to make sure that eve...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New roof and gutters on house and garage

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

Thanks for that we really appreciate it. It was a pleasure to work for you and I appreciate the business.

05/12/2019

The job went perfect, on time as promised, done in 2 days, and when finished you could not tell anyone had just installed a new roof. Complete cleanup. I am very happy with A Parker and would not hesitate to hire them again for any major home improvement project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Roof Installed

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for that it's very kind of you to take the time to write that we don't take it for granted.

03/20/2019

Everything was repaired well. They went beyond the scope of the original work to fix the other problems, including replacing a shingle on my detached garage that I didn't even notice had been lost. This was done at no additional charge. I was very pleased with the work, and would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wind storm damaged some shingles on my roof and some flashing around my chimney. While performing the work some additional damage was discovered of loose shingles and nails and potential spots werer roof leaks cou;d occur,

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks my friend it’s my pleasure.

Roofing, Painting Exterior, Rain Guards & Seamless Gutters, Siding (including installation of James Hardie products), Deck Staining & Basement Waterproofing

Interior Work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, PayPal