Unparalleled Eye Designs

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1511 Franklin St NE

Washington, DC 20018

Unparalleled Eye Designs partners with renters, homeowners and business owners who are looking to add functionality, style and new energy to their spaces. As a team, we lead each project with our appreciation for people and end with our passion for beautiful design....

Interior Design and Decorating (70)Home Staging (20)Home and Garage Organization (4)Landscaping - Lighting (1)General Remodeling (1)

09/17/2019

Noel brought her energy and zestful design chops to a corporate setting and was able to design and furnish a multi-space with flair. After our previous design location was lost, Noel was able to swiftly pivot and bring our new space to life. We are a mental health recovery & wellness center, and clients continue to comment on how peaceful and energized our space is. That is a testament to Noel's a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Noel designed an unparalleled corporate space that transformed our new location

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019

09/10/2019

The little details are what really making working with Noel truly a unique experience. She has quite the eye for colors that would have never crossed my mind and is great at seeing the opportunity for bold statements, while keeping the soft touches classy. She is extremely professional and really seems to listen to her clients’ wants and needs, while being able to think outside of the ordinary. Ut...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Art Curation and Paint Consultation

CATEGORY interior designers, home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2019

12/12/2018

I knew Noel was going to be great just minutes after she walked in the door for my in-home consultation! She came in ready to get right to work, tape measure and paint samples in hand, prepared to show me ideas based on the photos I had shared with her beforehand. She started walking me through some decision points before I’d even signed a contract. She did this amidst the chaos of moving day when...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Designing empty living and dining room

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/11/2018

We thank you immensely for the beautiful review [Member Name Removed]!!! Your spirited enthusiasm about designing your new home made it extra fun for our team! Unparalleled Eye Designs aims to make clients’s fall in love with their home; mission accomplished.

10/16/2018

Noel was the third designer I reached out to. All it took was a consultation and a scheduled installation date and that was it! Noel knew exactly what to do and how during the consultation and after she installed I was shocked! It exceeded my expectations. I worked with two other designers previously and it was a headache and way too much work on my end. I would hire Noel on the spot if I needed t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design for Living Room/Entryway

CATEGORY interior designers, home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2018

Many many thanks [Member Name Removed] for understanding that the third time is a charm! I’m so glad that your home project landed in my lap, for we were able to achieve great things in your now, comfy, cozy and stylish home! I’ll be here when you’re ready for the bedroom! Danke!

10/02/2018

It was outstanding!!!! Was flexible with my schedule and provided excellent ideas about furniture placement in 3 different rooms, wall colors, and more!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design consultation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2018

Much much appreciation for this tremendous review! When you’re ready for the full design, I’ll be here for you. Thank you [Member Name Removed].

09/29/2018

I hired UED to assist with some art pieces and new window treatments; Noel's ideas completely transformed to entire look of my living room, my family just loves our new home!!!Will definitely recommend to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior design

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2018

[Member Name Removed], your project was great fun! It’s always a pleasure to work with so many unique personalities! And the reaction of the children was priceless! Thank you for trusting UED.

09/26/2018

UED made me feel comfortable and excited to work alongside them from the start! Throughout the process, there was a high level of communication and professionalism. They have such a genuine enthusiasm for creating a space that is unique and beautiful, but also suits your tastes and preferences. Initially, they took the time to listen to our wants and needs-- functionally and aesthetically. They as...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home decorating

CATEGORY home staging

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

[Member Name Removed], It’s always an honor when clients choose Unparalleled Eye Designs for their design team! Thank you for being such a n excellent communicator and a gracious client. Hooray, new master bedroom!!!

08/10/2018

I needed another set of eyes to help with colors, layout, and functionality of our townhouse. Noel and I walked through my entire *small* home and she gave me her thoughts and ideas for each space. She was not judgmental and validated some of my own ideas. Her professional opinions have helped create a road map for where I'd like to go with my home over the next couple of years. Unparalleled Eye D...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Design consultation for our 1400sq/ft townhouse

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2018

[Member Name Removed], thank you so very much for the kind review. We are very pleased to hear that your two hour consultation was worthwhile, we would gladly be your interior design team for any future ideas or for your home design needs. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, it means a great deal to [Member Information Removed], take care and have a good day! -Natasha & Noel

02/01/2018

They came on time and presented a professional and well thought out proposal. They provided the services we agreed to as scheduled. they promptly address our concerns when we called them back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
outside lighting

CATEGORY outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2018

11/29/2017

A work in progress - so far, so good

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home interior decorating

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2017

From the initial meeting, UED provides a thorough design consultation, develops a plan for the room (s), shops/orders goods and completes the installation. Clients that reach out to Unparalleled Eye Designs are looking to bring a high end look to their space with lots of functionality at a reasonable price. We select furniture, suggest paint color, shop specialty decor, suggest lights fixtures/flooring/tile selections, and create customized themes for your space. https://datasphere.wistia.com/m

As a design & decorating company, our services do not included remodeling, repair, improvement or demolition of buildings or structures. For structural changes our of our scope, we recommend clients to licensed contractors through Angie's List. We only offer services in Virginia and Maryland.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover