Renaissance Interior Design

A2 REVIEWS

Founded 1999

Serving area

Washington, DC 20011

Our business is our livelihood but it is also so much more. Renaissance Interior Design was started to fill in a void in the current market and to make a business that people can place their trust in. Over the years we have never lost our commitment to our clients and that is what has allowed us to succeed in a very competitive industry. The employees of Renaissance Interior Design stand committed to our purpose and will provide the best service!...

General Remodeling (1)Basement Remodeling (1)

10/31/2019

It was excellent. They gave me choices to choose from that made the experience nicer. He came in with the crew and restored my faith in mankind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled my basement and convert it into an apartment.

CATEGORY basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

10/29/2019

It outstanding. They were very respectful of my time always come back if there is a small issue everyone is available.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did a complete renovation of my condominium including the outside patio - hardwood flooring, cabinet kitchen, custom kitchen, refrigerator, stove, brand new bathroom, painting, interior consultation, and outside deck area

CATEGORY remodeling