MacDee Cleaners

Angie's List since June 2010

Presto Valet.

38  REVIEWS
Presto Valet.

Celebrating our 68th Anniversary! Same family ownership since 1951. 100% Environmentally Safe Odorless Dry Cleaning! Non-toxic and non-hazardous. Safe for the environment, safe for our customers & safe for our employees! High quality dry cleaning, shirt service, alterations, cleaning of Rugs, wedding gowns, Uggs, and Pillows!, Seasonal storage & much more....At Presto, our mission is to provide excellent customer service and to ensure exceptional garment care. Your satisfaction is our highest priority. For more information, please visit our website for more information and our monthly specials! www.prestovalet.net

11/02/2009

It is convenient. They are located close to my apartment. They are about 3 blocks away. They generally do a good job. They are over priced. They have a big clientele. Overall, I have had a good experience with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sun Cleaners is a dry cleaning service I used about a week ago.

10/03/2008

My experience with them so far went well. I'll likely go back for dry cleaning and tailoring, though the tailoring seems a bit expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I found Sun Cleaners to be professional and friendly. They did a good job cleaning my favorite suit and are conveniently located three blocks from where I live.

CATEGORY dry cleaning,alterations

07/28/2008

They said they would replace the buttons unless I wanted to have them done by hand which is five dollars each, but I have 6 or 7 shirts done each week that would be too expensive. They are very friendly and the shop is always clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do a great a great job of cleaning and pressing the shirts with one problem they are ruining some of the buttons on the sleeves.

02/19/2007

Very good service and very convenient to my home. I'm new to the city and I was hoping to find a good dry cleaner within a few blocks of home, and it looks like I did. Very prompt and the prices are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had six shirts laundered for same day pickup.

10/03/2006

They run about $1.50 cheaper per women's item than other dry cleaners closer to Dupont Circle. Sometimes they surprise me by getting out a nasty stain but has also inflicted some minor damage through carelessness on more fragile items.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They dry cleaned slacks, cotton, and silk blouses.

Drycleaning, Alterations.