Keyed In LLC

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since December 2011

Keyed In provides everything from commercial to residential locksmith services – such as re-keying, lock installation, and replacing locks and keys – to access control systems, security cameras, entry doors. security storm doors, garage doors, window bars and comprehensive security packages. Our professional technicians aspire to stay on the cutting edge of security innovation, enabling them to effectively upgrade security systems and create customized designs. DCJS License # 11-8123....

Yates Automotive Inc

Washington Business Journal's 2017 Family-Owned Business Award. All auto repairs and services are performed by our trained technicians with careful attention to detail. Visit our site to request a quote or an appointment online.

09/28/2020

Very well. I will call them again to change the bottom lock.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a lock changed at my front door.

CATEGORY locksmith,home security systems

10/15/2018

Work was done promptly and professionally. They showed up during their estimated window, provided a quote, and did the work on the spot. Fast and professional. Price was a little higher than expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Old Specialized Deadbolt on New Door

10/09/2018

Technician was prompt and efficient. However, after viewing prices for door reinforcement lock on Amazon, may have been a bit expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed 2 locks and installed door reinforcement lock on front door.

09/22/2018

Fabulous! One of the best service experiences we’ve ever had. I called on a Monday afternoon, and the owner, Shai, said he’d be at our place on Wednesday during a two-hour window. He told me there would be no charge for coming and evaluating the problem, only for the work if we agreed to it. He arrived very promptly , removed the existing lock, said it would be easy to replace and that he had just...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a replacement for a security lock on our front door; the key could not be rcopied because it was governmemt-issued for Vice President Hubert Humphrey when he lived in what is now our apartment. We got only three keys when we bought the apartment, and management had to keep one for emergencies, so we didn’t have a spare. We were told we should get a new solid-core door —very expensive.

CATEGORY locksmith,plumbing

07/26/2018

Great!! A complicated repair completed same day as I put in the call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair of a triple-lock mechanism on my patio door that had stumped the other locksmith (a well known brand) that I first tried.

CATEGORY locksmith

Locksmiths, Security Cameras, Entry Doors, Security Storm Doors, Window Bars, Welding, & Windows - Safety & Security Film, Access Control, Intercom Systems, Garage Doors.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available