Eye Street Massage Therapy

Founded 1997 • Angie's List since June 2009

We are licensed and trained massage and bodywork professionals with a therapeutic focus and with the goal to assist our clients with stress and pain management, and to improve the quality of their lives. We want you to feel comfortable being in your body, owning it, feeling good in it, and being able to engage in the sports, work and other activities you enjoy We offer a variety of modalities including Swedish, deep tissue, sports, assisted stretching, manual therapy, medical massage, neuromuscular therapy, trigger point, manual lymph drainage, myofascial release, TMJD massage, scar tissue release, pregnancy & post-natal massage, abdominal visceral massage, aromatherapy, Lomilomi, reflexology, craniosacral therapy, Reiki, Pranic healing, couples massage and hot stone. We customize the massage according to your need or areas of discomfort or pain to make you feel better! We give clients the full 60-minute massage, not 50 minutes as many other studios do. If time is a factor, we offer shorter sessions, including in-studio chair massage where the client remains fully clothed. We also offer onsite chair massage at your location for special events....

Friendship Heights Chiropractic

Chiropractic care for adults and children of all ages. Dr. Thomas Connelly, Dr. Andrew Hancock, and Dr. Patricia Richart and Dr. Michael Kebede specialize in gentle, safe, Chiropractic manipulation, Corrective Exercises, Lifestyle Advice, Spinal & Postural Screenings, and Physiotherapy and massage therapy. Award winning.

05/04/2017

The massage was excellent, The therapist was Jaime Hamrick and I definitively recommend him. He made me feel comfortable from the very beginning and was always interested in my well being. Eye Street Massage is a very professional establishment and so is its personnel. It has a very convenient location next to the Farragut West Metro Station.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep Tissue Massage

10/31/2016

I've used several different massage therapists over the many years I've been coming here, and all of them have been highly skilled and professional. They take the time to understand my problems and preferences, and very responsive to my requests as far as body parts to focus on, more/less pressure, etc. They'll often also give me suggestions for things I can do at home (stretches, posture, etc.) t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've been coming here for years to get massages for muscle tightness related to an old back injury (usually 90-minute sessions).

CATEGORY massage therapy

We love having you as such loyal client with us for years, it's like seeing an old friend when you arrive! We're lad you find the massages helpful for your back and are happy that the online booking works so well for you. Thank you for your lovely feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

10/31/2016

We didn't want the massages to end!  We left relaxed and loose.  We liked everything about Eye Street Massage.  It's a pleasant, welcoming, impeccably clean, and zen environment devoted exclusively to massage therapies.  Personally, I'm glad it's not part of a nail or hair salon, etc.   Easy location, too, right near two Metro stations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fiance and I each had an appointment, simultaneously with separate therapists, as a gift for his birthday.  But we also very much needed a good healing massage.  And that's what we got!  Each of our therapists talked with us about our issues and health histories before our massage, and most importantly - listened.  Providers were very "present" in the appointment, and highly professional.

CATEGORY massage therapy

It's so wonderful to hear you enjoyed your experience with us so much and didn't want your massages to end! Thank you both for coming to us for your massage treatments! We look forward to seeing you again. [Member Information Removed] Massage Therapy

10/28/2016

I thought it was amazing. Super convenient to downtown DC, great staff, and effective treatment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had significant immobility in neck...a common stress area for me. The practitioner made sure to ask enough questions before the treatment to really understand my issue, and ended the treatment with a full description of self practices I could follow to alleviate my discomfort in future.

CATEGORY massage therapy,pain management

We're so glad we were able to help you with your neck and give you back some mobility as well as some additional information so that you can practice self-care on your own when you're not able to come in to see us. Thank you for your valuable feedback!

10/27/2016

Robert was awesome! He listened to everything I had to say, ask me questions and his massage was spot on with what I was looking for and needed to relieve the pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to Eye Street to relieve some pain I was having in my hamstring/hip.

CATEGORY massage therapy

I am so glad to hear that Robert's treatment was spot on. We really do try to listen to our clients' needs so that we can most effectively help to relieve their aches and pains . Thank you!

Deep tissue, Swedish massage, sports massage, medical massage, aromatherapy, abdominal visceral massage, clothed massage, orthopedic massage, scar tissue release, TMJD, neuromuscular therapy, prenatal massage, manual lymphatic drainage, myofascial release/connective tissue massage, SEVA stress release acupressure, reflexology, craniosacral therapy, energy healing (Reiki and Pranic healing), hot stone massage, couples massage, chair massage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check