COBBLERS BENCH SHOE REPAIR

Angie's List since October 2006

B Rated | 3 Reviews

C

12/04/2009

I went to these folks for the second time for repairs, largely because they are very convenient to my work and their prices are competitive. I had not been all that impressed with their quality of work last time, but it was adequate. This time -- just like the previous time -- the work was not completed when promised (in fact I came a half day later than promised), and I had to wait while they ins...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New heels/half soles and install heel & toe plates on two pairs of shoes.

C

12/08/2008

I needed shoes shined and this shop was convenient to my work. While there I took the opportunity to have some heel and plate repairs done on a few pairs. The work was okay. The guy was grouchy. I had to go back twice before they were ready.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had seven pair of shoes to be shined. While there I also had several repaired (heels and plates).

10/03/2006

While they rarely can perform work while you wait as the sign outside the shop says because of the large amount of work lined up on the counter, this is a very convenient place to leave a pair of shoes on your way to work and pick up on your way home. They do a decent job for a fair price and always return your shoes polished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired several pairs of black leather heeled boots.