A.L.S. Movers & Moving Services LLC

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since March 2011

A.L.S. Movers, LLC has been in business since 2004. We do our best to provide a great service at a fair cost. We are a small family that is growing, however we do not hire just anyone and we make sure to have quality dependable staff for all moves. Although moving can be a stressful thing we do our best to take the stress out and make it a more enjoyable experience. We offer both residential and commercial services, local and long distances. Labor Only. Driving Help. Also services Baltimore & Portions of Virginia....

Johnson Moving and Storage

Johnson Moving and Storage 1st.month free storage, Free Box Per-motion,From residential to commercial moving services, our trained, unformed, and experienced team can effectively carry out a smooth and well-coordinated move for you, regardless of the destination.

02/12/2018

I have used Al's team twice in the last year. I shopped around quite a bit before settling on them, and I am glad I did my homework. The price point is unbeatable. They are ultra reliable and trustworthy. I don't plan on moving for a while, but they will be first place I call when time comes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two moves in last 12 months - 2 BR Condo to 3 BR Townhouse

11/14/2016

Al and his team did a great job helping us move. The guys were hard working and efficient and they made moving, which is always a difficult task, much easier. My husband and I really appreciated all their hard work and effort.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving services

05/19/2016

Request for Service and Estimate process -- A.L.S. Movers was responsive (within 24 hours) to our request for services. The online request system was intuitive and easy to use. I provided a complete list of furniture and items to be moved, which helped with the estimate. The estimate was never in-person; it was all handled via web and emails. The pricing information on the website and in the estim...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved furniture and personal belongings from a condo to a single-family home

03/09/2016

I had a crew for two days. They were really friendly and very helpful. They disassembled, packed and moved me out of one house and then held my items overnight. The next day they delivered my furniture and boxes to the new place and reassembled furniture. Hiring this company was the best gift I could have given myself for a move. The crew was very easy to work with and accommodating.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The helped me move out of one house and into another.

10/08/2015

I bought a big deal for this service and they were great. I did have a little bit of scratching on one piece of furniture. Other than that I think it went fine. They were on time and answered emails. The worst thing was the scratches on one of the tables. They were kind of deep. I mean, they were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used them to pick up my stuff and move it.

CATEGORY moving companies

We apologize for any damage no matter how minimal. Please contact us and we can definitely figure a way out to repair replace or reimburse you for any damage at all. Thank you again for your business, it is our pleasure to serve you!

Moving Services – Packing, Supplies & Office Moving.

Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Check, PayPal, American Express