Acupuncture & Chinese Herbal Medicine

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since March 2009

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

02/11/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I visited Dr. Tran for acupuncture. I visit the Falls Church location because it is much closer and parking is not an issue. His staff is professional and friendly, and Dr. Tran is warm, friendly and he knows his field of expertise. I am continuing with the treatment plan, and have referred Dr. Tran to several friends and associates.

01/02/2014

Although I haven't been to see Kelly in awhile, I did regularly go for several years. Kelly was recommended to me by a friend and I had never been to an acupuncturist before. Kelly was very easy going and was very accommodating. Kelly is thorough, calm and honest acupuncturist who is really concerned about the well being of each of his patients. I had been in allergy meds for a long time and wante...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have gone to see Kelly for assistance with allergies, PMS, and infertility.

01/15/2012

Great experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hurt my lower back and was in a lot of pain with little mobility. Went to these guys four times. Excellent service, excellent results. They even recommended a great massage therapist to augment the treatment. I would definitely go back.

CATEGORY acupuncture, chinese medicine

08/14/2009

I go once a month. Kelly is professional, really knowledgeable, and competent. He is very effective.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to him for acupunture.

03/17/2009

Kelly and Kate's office and their staff are wonderful, they give you individual attention and spend a good amount of time with you before administering the acupuncture. They can also guide you nutritionally!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kelly and his business partner and wife Kate have helped me find a natural way to deal with my seasonal allergies! I can proudly say that I am now off of allergy shots and all OTCs. I go to see him every week before the season and then every other week. With acupuncture and chinese herbs, I am now allergy free!

CATEGORY acupuncture

Allergies, arthritis. asthma, backpain, bronchitis, depression, impotence, infertility, sciatica & weight management.

Similar businesses in your area...