Aarp

Founded 1958 • Angie's List since October 2008

B Rated | 6 Reviews

Bass Accounting & Tax Services CPA LLC

BATS (Bass Accounting & Tax Services), CPA is a newly created Certified Public Accountant firm located in Gaithersburg, MD. The company was established in August 2012, by Jean Pierre Bassi Bikai, CPA, manager and owner with more than 15 years of accounting experience, who strive as an immigrant to reach its American dream. BATS, CPA is in the reducing anxiety business. BATS, CPA provides to its clients protection, trust, advice, and higher customer service in addition to the following commodities (financial reporting, federal contract cost accounting, payroll services, tax consultation and preparation, audit and assurance, and QuickBooks consulting). BATS offers clients service benefits, including free initial consultation, and very competitive pricing.

Award 2019

10/18/2013

Never heard from anyone. I'm not sure why they are on Angie's list if they don't respond to inquiries.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
requesting a quote

07/19/2012

They were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Aarp is my health insurance agents.

03/27/2012

04/18/2011

It was fine,I would say it was great. It was fantastic. There was no price so it was wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do free taxes for senior citizens.

CATEGORY accountant

07/30/2010

This is a health insurance brokerage (for United Health) masquerading as an advocacy group for seniors. They couldn't care less about their 'supporters' or 'clients.' First they wanted my mother to write a letter "explaining the conditions of my father's death." Isn't death it's own condition? They have no sympathy for anyone in mourning, living on limited income or both. When I offered them a cer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After my father passed away, I noticed that both of my parents were forced to pay AARP for Medigap and Plan D Medicare supplemental insurance individually by four monthly automatic withdrawals from their joint checking account in advance. I called their DC office to stop the withdrawals for my deceased father's coverage. I was shocked by their response.

CATEGORY health insurance providers

Medical insurance, travel,job, money, travel & entertainment foundation.