Rich & John's Complete Chimney Service

• Trade License Authority
  • State of Connecticut
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 20151130
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

78 Hard Hill Rd

Woodbury, CT 06798

Family owned & operated. Give us a call today for any of your Chimney needs.We service the whole state of CT. We sell and install Stoves, Fireplace Inserts, and Fireplaces . We carry Pellet, Wood and Gas. We sell Kozy, Regency, Marquis, Ventis, Hampton, Vermont Castings,Pacific Energy, Napoleon, and Town and Country. Additional fax - (203) 263-8164. Additional phone numbers - (203) 947-6149, Owner cell number for emergency purposes - 860-782-1186....

chimney repair (839)chimney sweeping (467)fireplace repair (131)masonry (121)chimney cap repair (100)gas fireplace repair (19)concrete repair (5)stone and gravel (4)dryer vent cleaning (2)hvac repair (1)

11/15/2020

Scheduled us quickly and did a great job. Very professional and nice people. Cost was reasonable. Highly recommend. Will be the company we call for anything chimney related.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney liner installation

CATEGORY chimney caps,chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

10/30/2020

The gentleman were on time and efficient. They were courteous, wore masks, and didn't leave a mess. Nice experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney sweep

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

09/30/2020

The estimate was professional and timely and they are scheduled for 10/19 for the work. Also, their price was much less expensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a wood stove insert in our fireplace; need a yearly cleaning before using this year.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2020

09/16/2020

They did and excellent job. Good communication. They clean everything after the job was done. Thanks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced 2 clean out doors. Repaired bricks. Waterproof chimney.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2020

04/14/2020

didn't return my request for a quote

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fire box repair

CATEGORY chimney repair,fireplaces

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/14/2020

I’m not sure what happened. But I left a message on your voicemail the day after you sent me over the request. I don’t know if you didn’t get the message or Angie’s List has your phone number wrong. But I did Call the following day. I left you two more messages today if you still want us to come out to look at your firebox. I would definitely check with Angie’s List and make sure they have the cor...

11/13/2019

They were great. Talked to me about the creosote problem I didn't even know my fireplace had and how to prevent it in the future. Apparently you can't burn pizza boxes. Now I know.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yearly chimney cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

10/14/2019

Kenedy and Rich were great. They explained what they were going to do and how long it would take and kept a very clean worksite. They also took time to match the replacement bricks and mortar with the rest of the house. Plus they did everything for a very reasonable price. We will definitely be using Rich and John's Chimney Service from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney was rebuilt, cleaned and inspected.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2019

10/05/2019

Rich is super professional. Very focused, extremely efficient and informative. Came very quickly as obstruction was blocking flue. Wife Shannon answered my call. Very sympathetic detailed , helpful.great job saved the day for me. Rich is my hero. Gave suggestion for future improved performsnce, but no pressure to buy additional services. Great service all around and pricing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove nest in chimney blocking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/04/2019

06/28/2019

Very well. He was great! Completed the job and even provided assistance and advice above and beyond what was expected. Would highly recommend them without doubt

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of chimney

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2019

06/08/2019

Rich is excellent! His crew came out on time and were courteous and professional. I would recommend him to anyone who needs any chimney service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimneys cleaned and counter flashing repaired

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

Chimneys clean, repair, install stainless steel liners, caps, build chimney, waterproof, tuck point, crowns, & video camera inspections. And we do free in home consultations for Wood, Pellet and Gas installs.

Duct Cleaning