E.k masonry&more

• Trade License Number
  • HIC.0659626
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 11/30/2021
All skilled traders and home improvement contractors operating in the State of Connecticut are required to be licensed or registered by the State Department of Consumer Protection. License or registration identification is required to be on all advertising, business cards, signage, and contracts. You can check to see if a contractor or tradesperson is licensed or registered by going to: https://www.elicense.ct.gov/

9:00 AM - 3:00 AM

39 Janet Ave

Wolcott, CT 06716

Patio With Fireplace

Patio With Fireplace

masonry202006705
20'x20' patio with fireplace.

E.k masonry&more is a full service masonry company located in Wolcott Ct With over 18 years of experience we bring the highest quality in masonry and landscaping work. We are commited to high performance, professionalism and attention to detail.Whether your next masonry project is an indoor or outdoor enhancement, call the local Wolcott, Connecticut Mason experts to get it done right! ...

masonry (4)concrete driveways (2)concrete repair (2)stamped concrete (1)mudjacking (1)home remodeling (1)

02/26/2021

E.K. Masonry & More came to my home and gave me an appraisal and were very polite and helpful. They knew the job they were doing and did everything i asked for. The job was done amazingly and made my kitchen look modern and new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY home remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/26/2021

Thank you so much for your kind off words was pleasure working on your project

11/29/2020

EK did an amazing job on our front porch and stairs. EK was very responsive and professional he made sure the work side was clean and safe. I love the look and received so many compliments. I Highly recommend EK Masonry!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review - it's much appreciated!"

11/05/2020

They did a very good job, were very timely, polite, and efficient. It was a great experience and we would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put in a new front patio and concrete driveway. Half of the driveway is stone.

CATEGORY concrete driveways

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

11/04/2020

They did a good job working in my house, they were very nice and they did great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a wall for me.

CATEGORY concrete repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/04/2020

11/03/2020

E K Masonry&more did an excellent job with our retaining wall ,front steps and walkway. The finished project is more beautiful than we had imagined. They were quick to respond, showed up as promised and worked very neatly. I highly recommend this company. If I could give them more than a 5 star I would!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2020

Thank you so much for your kind off words was pleasure working on your project

10/27/2020

I can’t say enough great things about the work that E.K. Masonry has done. I hired them for two projects. They did a fantastic job on my patio and front stairs. Very reliable, professional, and efficient. The pricing was fair also!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio, Stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

10/27/2020

Fantastic work and very professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Masonry

CATEGORY concrete repair,concrete driveways,masonry,mudjacking,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020