HARP Home Services LLC

A412 REVIEWS

Founded 1992 β€’ Angie's List since August 2007

483 Spring St

WINDSOR LOCKS, CT 06096

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial....

hvac repair (402)water heater repair and installation (34)plumber (12)air duct cleaning (6)electrician (2)gas leak repair (1)drain cleaning (1)

03/09/2020

It was fine. They were very professional. They came when they said they would come. They were quick and efficient. They cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a furnace cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], we strive to provide prompt, correct service for every HARP customer. Thank you for taking the time to share your A-rating! We appreciate your business.

02/26/2020

EXCELLENT ----- ON TIME ----- Knowledgeable---- OVER and DONE ----------

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Instant Hot WATER ---- For Domestic And Home HEAT REPAIR

CATEGORY water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2019

[Member Name Removed], we appreciate your vote of confidence. Let us know if you have any further questions about your water heater; we are always here to help.

01/12/2020

Excellent. Showed up on time (same day) and fixed the problem quickly. Was courteous and professional. Would hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2020

Ms. [Member Name Removed], thank you for sharing your recent experience with us. We appreciate your kind words and recommendation. Please let us know if you have any questions in the future; we are always here to help!

10/31/2019

Hot water did not work after furnace install, was fixed the next day. Had to clean up after technicians who installed AC, when I got home from work. Only one electric baseboard heater is working now after Tech tried to install a thermostat that was not compatible with electric heat. Had to fix an oil leak at the feed line to the new furnace myself after waiting two days for a call back. Still wait...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Heating and Cooling System

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

* 11/5 Update: Mr. [Member Name Removed], thank you for bringing your concern to our attention. Our HVAC and customer relations manager have been made aware of your feedback. Could you please confirm the name and zip code on your account? We want to follow back up with you to learn more about the experience you described.

10/02/2019

Didn’t go well at all either they have mechanics who is not capable to solve basic problem or they try to sell you brand new system πŸ‘€πŸ˜‘πŸ½πŸ˜‡πŸ‘€

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in to check my heating system and honestly speaking I don’t know what he was checking either he is not good mechanic or he is train to sell new system .He act like he can’t find the problem and they sold new $ 15000.00 system which I cancelled it. I got new service man who figured out problem in five minutes and fix it in half hour.πŸ‘€πŸ˜‘πŸ–πŸ·πŸ˜‡πŸ½!!!!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2019

*Update: Hello [Member Name Removed], we are following back up with you to learn more about the experience you described. Could you please confirm the name and zip code on your account? We look forward to hearing back from you.

07/10/2019

After 25 years we deecided to replace our home HVAC system. Harp came promply when promised and provided a free estimate. We called back and they scheduled the work within one week. They arrived again when promisd and completed all work in a single day. They always call when theeir service people are "on the way" and provide an app so that the truck can be tracked to your doorstep. All their staff...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace full heating and air conditioning system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience with us, HARP is very fortunate to have such grateful customers like yourself.

07/10/2019

I told the receptionist on Saturday 7/6/19 that I am a HARP customer for Air Conditioning with an ongoing annual contract for periodic maintenance on my equipment (that by the way was installed by HARP a few years ago). I was told the first availability for a plumber to snake the line was Thursday, 7/11/19. I don't know what you think, but I think that kind service is FAR FAR below my expectations...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clogged Kitchen Sink Drain

CATEGORY drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

*7/12/19 Update: Hi [Member Name Removed], we are following back up with you to learn more about the experience you described. Could you please confirm the name and zip code on your account?

07/09/2019

Technician came in an checked out the system and cleaned the boiler. The workmanship exceeded my expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pre-season Boiler Cleaning and evaluation

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

[Member Name Removed], your kind words have brightened our day! Thank you for your business.

07/09/2019

The representative came on time and listened carefully to my thoughts of a split ductless system. He suggested full house central air and showed me how it could be done, have ducts i stalled and cost less than a ductless system. His experience of over 20 years as a technician as well gave me a lot of confidence. He made a general proposal and came back in a few days for my convenience and I signed...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted to air condition my home and get away from room AC.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/15/2019

Thank you for your kind words [Member Name Removed], we LOVE to hear feedback like this about our services from our customers. We are so grateful to have you as a loyal customer of ours!

07/09/2019

Been a customer for 25 years for A/C and Heating but also now availing ourselves of the plumbing service they provide. They are always on time with the most competent and respectful service people you will find anywhere.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing repair and replacement

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/01/2019

We are so grateful to have you as a loyal customer of ours. Thank you for your business!

Residential Services Include: Furnace Repair, Furnace Replacement and Installation, Water Heater Replacement, Air Conditioning Repair, Air Conditioning Replacement and Installation, Humidifiers, Dehumidifiers, Drain Clearing, Plumbing Repair, Fixture Replacement, Sewer and Water Line Replacement, Boilers, Sump Pumps, Thermostats

Gas Fireplace Repair, Electrical work, Duct Cleaning