Canine Co

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since December 2005

Canine Company is a family of pet-loving professionals who provide expert installation of the Invisible Fence® Brand pet containment solutions and training to keep pets out of harm’s way while providing their owners with peace of mind. We now offer the flexibility of eConsults done via the Zoom video platform in addition to in-home consultations. Canine Company also provides Manners obedience training to facilitate a simplified, rewarding, and lifelong relationship between pets and their owners....

Connecticut Pet Containment Co

I started in 1995 with my brother after our own Two dogs were chasing the UPS trucks down the road, and having fun doing it. It was then we decided to call a pet containment company to get a quote. I was shocked, I knew that there were many pet owners like me who would not or could not pay that amount. I also knew that we could do better if we checked around, we contacted a distributor and started our own business Over the next 20 years 3,000 systems installed and trained over 5,000 dogs to our system we have the most experience in this field. We pride ourselves in being a small company that provides one on one service to our customers. 20 years later, I am fully hands on with my crew installing and personally have trained every customer's pet from day one. Put your trust in us, and we will not disappoint.

08/06/2017

So far, so good. The fencing was installed. Our dog had some anxiety after the system was turned up from training to regular level. The trainer at the next lesson was very helpful with ideas for making the dog comfortable and confident in the yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Invisible fence system for our dog, plus training to use the system.

CATEGORY dog trainers,dog fence

04/12/2017

Fantastic - they were prompt, great with my dog, very fast in installing the fence, and helped me train my dog quickly. They've also followed up to make sure everything is still working for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an invisible fence installed for our dog.

04/11/2017

Works perfectly, dogs are completely trained

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence w/ 2 collars

01/16/2017

Unfortunately due to circumstances beyond our control, we needed to cancel the installation. The customer service representative was very kind and accommodating, issuing a refund of our deposit (as stated in the initial agreement). This was processed within a few business days.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We inquired and set up an installation for underground fencing for a new dog.

CATEGORY dog trainers,dog fence

09/05/2015

First, Kelly checked the wires on our system- and found out our neighbors fence wires (recently added by DogWatch) interfered with the frequency of our wires at the boundary between our houses. When DogWatch refused to do Anything (even as simple as changing their frequency because it would have meant a house call for them), Kelly's supervisor gave the OK to dig up and re-place our wires closer to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Everything necessary for our new rescue dog to be safe within our pre-existing wired property.

CATEGORY dog fence

Fencing, animal fencing & training.

Ask for details.