BIGGINS AUTO REPAIR LLC

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since July 2010

Honest, Reliable, Family Owned & Operated garage for ALL your Automotive needs!...

HARP Home Services LLC

We joined Angie's List in August of 2007 and have earned their Super Service Award every year since 2009 when they started that program. HARP Home Services, LLC is here to take care of all your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you are looking for a free quote on a new central air conditioning system or are ready to install radiant floor heating or a new boiler for those chilly winter months, we're just a phone call (or e-mail) away. Residential & Commercial.

Offers by HARP Home Services LLC on Angie's List

12/17/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Professional, competent and reasonably priced auto repair work. Performed the work as scheduled at the agreed upon cost.

07/04/2014

My son is away at college 100 miles from home when his brakes went out on his 2001 Jeep Cherokee. He had barely any stopping ability but made it back to his apartment. I drove up the morning of 7/2 to get him to work and check out the jeep. The brake pedal went all the way to the floor and had little stopping power. I knew I couldn't drive all the way home to use my trusted mechanic to work so I n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed the brakes on my son's 2001 Jeep Cherokee. They failed on 7/1/14 at 9pm. I brought the car into Biggins at 11:15am on 7/2 not knowing what was wrong and they repaired them by end of day 7/3 prior to the holiday weekend. The rear cylinders and shoes needed to be replaced.

09/24/2013

It went very well. They always finish when we want it done. They very friendly and very affortable. I love going to see these guys. They don't do things you don't need, They don't charge you to look at the car either. Very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil Change and front brake pads

CATEGORY auto repair

We take care of ALL your automotive needs! If we can't do it in house we have reliable partners in other businesses that we sublet to!