ATLAS TILE CARPET & WOOD FLOORING

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since July 2006

Not Rated| 5 Reviews

Financing Available, THREE GENERATIONS,...

Mather Countertop Systems

Additional DBA - Mather C, Company Inc, Mather Countertop Systems. Additional Contact name - James Fromerth, Clayton Mather. Mon-Fri 8:00 AM-5:00 PM; Sat 8:30AM - 3:00 PM - evening hours during the week by appt. We will template/measure your top without removing or disconnecting the plumbing of the existing top! Removal includes disposal in most cases. Eco friendly advice, if appropriate. 2nd Generation co. Almost 60 years in business. Granite, solid surface (Corian etc), quartz, laminate and specialty laminate, wood (butcher block etc). Please see our website for much more info: www.mathertops.com.

04/18/2015

I originally ordered 16 sheets of one inch tile.  The price was high ($24.99 per sheet), but they were the only ones locally who could get it for me.  It took some time to arrive, but up to this point, everything was fine.  Once my tiler started working, he found that he needed one more sheet.  I emailed Atlas to find out how quickly I could get it in.  I was told that if I paid an additional $20,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I ordered some tile to complete a bathroom project.

C

02/22/2011

I have never used them for tile but for laminate flooring I would not recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed an old tile floor from the kitchen and entry way and put a laminate floor down. The floor they brought was warped and they had to reorder it and then a week later they installed that. It was poor craftsmanship. Where the laminate flooring met the boards on the floor they put a trim up and they did not do a very good job.

07/31/2006

THEY CUT THE CARPET, SO WE WOULD HAVE THE MOST USE OF IT. THEY CAME OUT TO THE HOUSE AS SCHEDULED WITH ALL THE RIGHT SUPPLIES TO GET STARTED. THEY ALSO DID A GREAT JOB OF USING ALL OF THE CARPET. THEY WERE HONEST AND VERY KIND.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD CARPET INSTALLED IN FOUR ROOMS OF OUR HOME.

CATEGORY carpet installation

07/07/2006

THEY DID A VERY NICE JOB INSTALLING THE LINOLEUM. THE PRICE MIGHT HAVE BEEN A LITTLE BIT HIGH, BUT THEY WERE PROMPT AND FRIENDLY. THEY CLEANED UP ANY MESS THERE MIGHT HAVE BEEN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THEY INSTALLED NEW LINOLEUM IN OUR KITCHEN.

07/07/2006

THEY HAVE AN OUTSTANDING COMPANY, BECAUSE THEY TOOK THEIR TIME TO GET THINGS IN RIGHT. THEY ALSO HAD A GREAT ATTITUDE WITH WORKING AND WERE VERY FRIENDLY.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD THEM PUT IN A HARDWOOD FLOOR IN THE FAMILY ROOM, AND HAD TILE PUT IN THE KITCHEN.

CATEGORY flooring

CERAMIC TILE, CARPETING, WOOD FLOORS, LAMINATE, VINYL, MARBLE AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS.