Schulhof Animal Hospital

Founded 1946 • Angie's List since January 2006

NA Rated | 5 Reviews

Additional DBA - Schulhof Animal Hospital LLC. Additional contact name - Dr C Christian Benyei. Additional pet spa hours - Mon-Thu 7:30 AM-4:30 PM; Fri 7:30 AM-3:30 PM; Sat 8:00 AM-3:00 PM. Additional grooming hours - Mon-Thu 7:30 AM-7:00 PM; Fri 7:30 AM-5:30 PM; Sat 7:30 AM-4:00 PM....

05/23/2009

I was very impressed with two of the vets I worked with. They provided professional service, and in particular, I liked that they seemed to truly care about the dog. You should be warned that their prices seemed much higher than usual; however, it may be worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The doctors gave my dog an initial check-up, and ultimately had to refer us to another vet for specialized treatment.

10/29/2007

They are absolutely fabulous. No matter which veterinarian you end up seeing at this place, they're all great. They were very kind and gentle and caring toward my cat. They looked him over carefully to make sure he had not been injured and gave me tips on what to do for the next few days to keep checking him over. As it turned out, I did bring him back because he had two spots. They gave me medica...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I took my cat in because he had been in a fight and I wanted him checked to make sure he hadn't been hurt. While he was there, he also had a pedicure.

08/10/2007

The service is very good but the cost is out of line.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used this vet for years but our last experience has pushed me over the edge. Granted it's a clean, professional office, but the practice assumes that all pet lovers are able to pay whatever price they set. I was recently charged $22 for a prescription that I could have filled on-line for $4. The above mentioned fee was for a annual check up and for a basic dental cleaning for my 9 year old dog. Every possible expense it added to the bill and it has made me search Angie's List in the hope of finding a more reasonable local practice.

06/18/2007

The Schulof Animal Hospital is an excellent vet clinic. We've taken our dog their for 8 years and wouldn't go anywhere else. The staff is very caring and answers all of our questions. We never have to wait to get in. Everyone is very responsive, knowledgeable, and answers all of our questions. The place is also clean and neat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The Schulof Animal Hospital gave my dog his annual check-up. He also got rabies and distemper shots.

01/26/2006

THEY HAVE EXCELLENT FACILITIES, WE KNOW THE DOCTOR. THE ANIMALS GET LOTS OF INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION AND CARING FOR THE WELL BEING OF THE PETS. THEY ARE A LITTLE FUSSY, BUT THAT IS FINE. IT IS RESTRICTING FOR THE VETERINARIAN, BUT IT IS THE DOCTOR WE USE.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ANIMAL KENNELS AND BOARDING.

CATEGORY veterinarian, kennels

Veterinary, traditional and complimentary medicine, dental prophylaxis, annual exams, weight management, training, nutritional supplements, pet spa, vaccinations, boarding, & grooming.

Check, Visa, MasterCard

Similar businesses in your area...