Positively Electric Inc

A85 REVIEWS

Founded 1989 • Angie's List since July 2010

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

CT

Weston, CT 06883

We have 2 teams of licensed Electrical contractors to serve your electrical needs. We have a lift truck to reach high structures. We have installed generators and wired homes for "smart house" capability....

electrician (83)lighting installation (31)generator repair (11)ceiling fan installation (7)landscape lighting (4)home builder (3)home remodeling (2)phone wiring (1)appliance repair (1)pool and spa cleaning (1)propane dealer (1)

10/18/2018

Went great. He went above and beyond finding and fixing other problems he found.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of voltage suppressor

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

C

11/30/2017

The light switches were installed, but he chewed up one wall pretty bad to the point where it needed drywall repair, which he said he would come back for when we did the LED strip lighting job. But because they never got back to me about anything when I called and left messages, both on the machine and with an actual person, I had to do the repairs myself. And as for the generator, they said it wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two 3 way switches snaked through walls and installed. I had a generator maintenanced. And I had an estimate for the installation of LED strip lighting to be installed at a later date.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/05/2017

08/23/2017

Great! I will use them again. Great Crew.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house outlet and switch changing, install security lights, and some fixtures

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

06/12/2017

Very well! Shane and a staffer came to our home on time and managed to do everything we had asked in a reasonable timeframe. He also gave us helpful advice, including that we did not need to upgrade our 100 amp service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
* install ceiling light and multiple other fixtures, including fixing one outside our front door that had been jury-rigged into the siding and was the epitome of !@# laziness/sloppiness by prior owner * fix non-working outlet * provide advice on ability of current electrics to handle multiple air conditioners

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2017

01/25/2017

Joseph came out at the appointed time and he looked at the property and said he would get back to me with a quote. I never heard from him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed propane tanks installed to fuel a generator.

CATEGORY propane sales

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2017

12/28/2016

Did great work, was prompt, made helpful suggestions. Very honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install flat screen TV bracket, run wires through wall, replace outlets, repair double-tapped circuit breaker.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2016

10/24/2016

Great-work was done in a timely fashion, clean up great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An exterior GFI outlet

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2016

06/01/2016

It was great, they showed up on time and finished within the hour. They were efficient, and prepared. I would say their price was comparable to other electricians.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced two dimmers and provided a part. The breakdown was $75 for travel, $85 per hour for the labor, and then $45 for the part expenses.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2016

03/02/2016

Great electricians and very nice people. Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
under cabinet LED puck lights, outlets in basement, ran some multimedia wires in entertainment center

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2016

01/13/2016

Joseph was punctual and professional in visiting our home in the evening and providing a quote before leaving. When we decided to get the work done the team was able to complete the work the very next week. The team was professional and we are very satisfied with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed recessed lighting in family room; installed ceiling fans/lights in 3 bedrooms; installed lighting in the basement; rewired two light switches; installed 3 outlets; miscellaneous other smaller fixes.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting, ceiling fans, outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2015

Full electrical, electrical wiring, lighting design & installation, generators installation and maintenance, electrical safety inspection and repair, residential, commercial and industrial electrical services

Alarms, HVAC.