Seaview Custom Homes LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151130

308 Pettipaug Rd

Westbrook, CT 06498

Quality roofing, siding and general contracting at competitive prices. At Seaview Custom Homes, LLC, we offer a wide range of renovation services designed to enhance your property. From installing wood and vinyl siding to all-new decks and patios, we do it all. Additionally, we offer convenient roofing services for home and business owners throughout the state. Residential & Commercial. 24 hour emergency services. Serving the shoreline since 1980. Licensed and Insured (CT License #609268). All work guaranteed. Additional phone number - (860) 857-7600. Additional DBA - Seaview Home Improvement LLC, Seaview Home and Roofing, Seaview Roofing. Award winning. Alternate Phone: (860) 399-8306...

roofing (95)home remodeling (3)home builder (3)ice and roof snow removal (2)deck cleaning (2)window replacement (2)masonry (2)concrete repair (2)door installation (1)skylight installation (1)siding (1)

08/09/2019

It went very smooth and they showed up ahead schedule and finished on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2019

Thank you so much for the nice review. It was wonderful working with you on your project.

01/08/2018

Seaview was great to deal with - prompt, thorough and professional. I would definitely hire Seaview again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need an evaluation of my roof and some roof repairs completed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2017

12/18/2017

Very pleased with the work that was performed. Gene and his crew were wonderful. They were friendly and professional. They even were so proud of their work that they wanted me to see some of the things that they had accomplished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear down old roof. Install new roof,new copper flashing and copper roof over bay wndow,cut in New ridge vents. Also repaired rotten soffit on house caused by deck. Installed cedar siding on three dormers.

CATEGORY roofing,siding,deck cleaning,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2014

C

12/15/2017

They keep telling me how they “ will be getting to it”.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just needed a piece of aluminum siding re attached.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2017

10/15/2017

great very proffessional and knowledgeable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repair cracks and leaks on roof

09/20/2017

Work was completed promptly and generally well done. Had a couple issues that prevented this from being a great transaction. First, a bunch on the epoxy used on the yankee gutters dripped onto my deck and grill cover and appears to be pretty stuck. Not a huge deal, but seems easily avoidable. The second, and bigger, issue was that I had a few follow-up questions and Angela replied to my first emai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stripped and replaced main roof and eves/porch roof surfaces. Also refurbished yankee gutters with epoxy product.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2017

08/16/2017

Gave a very reasonable and competitive price. They were able to come a few days earlier than they first stated. They finished all the work they said they would do in a day and cleaned up. I did the work because of a leak in the roof. So far I have yet to see any water come in where it was from before. Unfortunately the person who picks up the dumpster they were using was sick and unable to get it ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace roof over my garage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

Thank you for choosing us to work on your roof project.

06/21/2017

They did a great job, on time and on budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tear off and install new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/03/2017

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you. I look forward to working with you on your next project.

06/05/2017

Well...I paid money for roof inspection...whenever I call them they say they don't have the discount number.So got NO services for the money I paid

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We would be happy to provide a roof inspection. As I explained to you, I need some kind of documentation that you purchased this service from Angie's list from you. I have not received a payment or a confirmation of purchase. When we do a roof inspection, it cost's our company quite a bit more than the $49.00, which is what we would receive from Angie's list. We do them ...
C

10/09/2016

After I purchased this coupon, it was at least a week before I was contacted to schedule an appointment. When they called they gave me some reason for getting confused about whether or not they had already completed my services, but I wasn't too concerned. They told me they would contact me later that day with a fixed date. I didn't hear from them for another week, so I called back and they told m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a routine check of the roof as I have never had it inspected in the three years since I moved in.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2016

New Home Construction & Design. Additions. Home Renovations. Roofing. Wood & Vinyl Siding. Replacement Windows. Doors. Skylights. Custom Kitchens & Baths. Septic & Excavation. Masonry Work. Concrete Stamping.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check