ZARNOWSKI POWER EQUIPMENT

Founded 1960 • Angie's List since July 2010

Power Equipment sales and service...

L and D Power Equipment

With over 30 years experience we can tackle any commercial or homeowner power equipment repair. As a small shop, we give our customers the special attention they need and provide the highest quality service.

08/20/2018

When well works like new

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawnmower repair

CATEGORY home improvement stores

06/07/2017

They were professional, knowledgeable and more than reasonable. The only problem was a long waiting time (over a week to get an estimate) but they were clearly overloaded with jobs and are (rightly!) the local place of choice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed our snow-blower repaired -- the blades were stuck because of accidentally cutting through plastic under the snow.

CATEGORY lawn mower repair,home improvement stores

06/22/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Zarnowski's a few years ago I was involved in a large clearing and landscaping project. Dave fixed our lawnmowers, sharpened blades, sharpened the chains for the chainsaws, and repaired them when they broke. He did all of this quickly and for a very reasonable price. The only thing that slowed him and his crew was how busy they were. Whether I was dealing with the boss or the crew they were always friendly and knew their stuff. I would recommend them to anyone

CATEGORY home improvement stores